Publishing my site

• Problem
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • Solved
My site says that I am published but when i type in my address to get there, I am unable to. What am I to do? Is it with your service or with the business I purchased my domain from? Please help
Photo of pisaac00

pisaac00

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of diane

diane

• 1238 Posts
  • 121 Reply Likes
Hi, please post a link so we can take a look. It can take a domain name some time (I think they usually say up to 72 hours) to propagate across the internet.
Photo of papa

papa

• 327 Posts
  • 20 Reply Likes
What your site address

From time to time I have enter the wrong address when I published or tried to enter it on the address bar. Check your spelling if I may suggest that.

If when you published your site some time it just take a little time to go threw.

papa
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello Pisaac00

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble locating your site on the internet. I'm sure that is very frustrating. I would like to assist you and have your site up and running.

Would you mind sharing with me your site URL? Thanks.
Photo of pisaac00

pisaac00

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Sure, my address is studiothreefourteen.com...It has been about a week since I have started Yola and "published" the site. Hopefully one of you will be able to help me...thank you for all the preliminary responses!!
Photo of jeremy

jeremy, Employee

• 1349 Posts
  • 90 Reply Likes
Hello Pisaac00,

It seems your domain isn't configured correctly to point to Yola.
You have a CNAME pointing to intuit websites and only one A record.

For you domain to work you have to have 2 A records pointing to Yola.

Please make sure you have 2 A records set up. If you would like your domain to work correctly with the "www" prefix you need to make sure that your DNS settings are configured correctly to support the "www" prefix. For this you need to set up two A-records:

* Some domain registrars require one A Record with the hostname "@" and one with the hostname "www".
* Other domain registrars allow you to create one hostname called "domain.com" and another "www" (replace "domain" with your own address).
* Both should point to our IP address: 208.75.208.172.

For more information on pointing your domain to Yola, click on this link

I hope this helps.
Photo of pisaac00

pisaac00

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I AM LIVE!!! thank you everyone for the help!!! feel free to check it out too...
studiothreefourteen.com

THANK YOU!!!!