If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Can I publish my site to more than one domain and have one the them redirected to the other... eg. I would like my site to be published to www.justjarryd.com but I would like to have my main domain set to www.jarrydross.com. Is this possible
If you have purchased more than one domain on Yola or purchased from another domain registrar and pointed it to Yola, you can easily assign (publish) these domains to one of your sites by accessing the Advanced Domain Settings. Here's how:-
1. Login to your account on Yola.
2. On the My Sites page, scroll to the bottom and check the box next to "Enable Advanced Domain Settings".
3. Scroll back up to the top and click on the link "Advanced Domain Settings".
4. A new page will open
* If you would like to publish to a domain bought externally, click on [Add a domain that I already own] and you will be able to assign it to the particular site.
* If you bought the domain from Yola, it will already be listed on the page and you will be able to click on the drop-down menu to assign it to a different site.
6. Click on "Click to apply changes".
By assigning a domain as "Primary Domain", this will be the canonical (primary) domain and the one the other domains will redirect to.
Please note: If you have a domain purchased from another domain registrar, it will need to point to Yola in order to work. Steps available here: Configure your domain.