If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Just wondering if there is a way to change a domain name after it has been paid for? I wasn't paying attention and wanted it to be one thing but did it another by mistake. Just wondering if there was a way to change it.
As the domain name has been purchased and registered, it is not possible to change it's name. The only way to do this is to buy a new domain, and publish your site to this new domain. Here's how:
1. Click on the down-arrow next to the green "Publish to the web" button.
2. Click on "Publishing settings".
3. Click on "Unpublish your Site".
4. You will be asked to confirm that you wish to unpublish your site. Click on "OK" and your site will be unpublished.
5. Then click on "Publish to the web", choose the domain you would like to purchase and follow the steps until your site is published.
If you need any further assistance, please let me know.
I bought my domain today and I forgot to change what i wanted it to say. Is there anyway to change it now after I have paid for it? I forgot to change it from JLAOfIndiana.com to JusticeLeagueAvengersOfIndiana.com, Or do I have to buy another domain. I am hoping not and it can be changed. Today has not been my day.