Today is the LAST DAY before R.E.C.S.S Support Awards voting closes!

• Announcement
  • Updated 9 years ago
  • (Edited)
Can you believe that the R.E.C.S.S voting period is almost over! This is your last chance to really help make Yola shine! Please get your votes in if you believe that we deserve to win. We are so honoured to be a finalist in the following categories:

* Hosting
* Software Saas
* Top Agent

The contest ends on September 17, 2010.

Whether we win in any of the categories or not, Yola still considers themselves winners due to the fabulous customers such as yourselves who have supported us through thick and thin!

THANK YOU!
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
  • thankful!

Posted 10 years ago

Photo of Callum

Callum

• 357 Posts
  • 32 Reply Likes
ITS NECK AND NECK IN HOSTING WITH YOLA AND WEBS! BOTH ON 48% EVERYONE VOTE!!!! sorry, got kinda emotional then :P
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
It is definitely a close one!! We're all on the edge of our seats here!
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
We love the enthusiasm, Callum. We have a slight lead now - let's hope we can hang onto it until the end!
Photo of Callum

Callum

• 357 Posts
  • 32 Reply Likes
When does the voting period end exactly do you know?
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
The voting ends at 6pm PST
Photo of Nathan

Nathan, Champion

• 3739 Posts
  • 307 Reply Likes
Wow! It is getting closer! I hope Yola wins!!
Photo of Nathan

Nathan, Champion

• 3739 Posts
  • 307 Reply Likes
Did Yola win? It doesn't have anything on the website, it just says "Voting has closed" Does anyone know who won?
Photo of Nazlie

Nazlie

• 1721 Posts
  • 51 Reply Likes
Hi Nathan
Sorry, didn't see this comment of your's earlier. The results of the voting have not yet been released. We have our fingers crossed! :)
Photo of Adi Poerwanto

Adi Poerwanto

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Am I late? Hope not ... Vote for YOLA, keep on deliver your good services ... it's amazing ...
Photo of Nathan

Nathan, Champion

• 3739 Posts
  • 307 Reply Likes
Hi, the voting has closed. I hope Yola won! :)
Photo of Nazlie

Nazlie

• 1721 Posts
  • 51 Reply Likes
Thank you SO MUCH for all your support, Nathan. We are beyond appreciation and very thankful to you and all our users :)
Photo of J.F. Archer

J.F. Archer

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hope you win, your services are top notch!
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Thanks J.F. Archer, we'll be sure to let everyone know once the winners are announced!
Photo of Vitaliy

Vitaliy

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I actively participated in voting for Yola in several nominations and heartily congratulate Yola for winning in Software - Saas and Consulting nominations: http://www.supportawards.org/Winners .
But something went wrong in "Hosting"... I have sent to the organizers the following message:
------------
http://www.supportawards.org/Contact Sept., 22

My posting concerns this year Annual R.E.C.S.S. awards. Really, nice job done! Hope this project will go on through years to come, and your objectivity and authority will heighten even more.

But what happened with voting in "hosting" category? What does it mean - that "voting was inconclusive"? I am customer of Yola and expected that they will be winners in this category also. Very distressing, very-very... :(
------------
No answer yet...
Does anybody knows what happened there with "Hosting"? I guess, Yola had good chances to be winner there also.
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Hi Vitality

I just read the email myself and I am trying to absorb the news! Very exciting.

Thank you very much for your participation and congratulations. We are very grateful to our customers who voted for us and will be posting a message of thanks shortly.

I would just like to tell everyone that we are big fans of the RECSS awards because we believe that customers deserve awesome service, and any award designed to incentivise companies to do better in this regard gets our vote!

We would like to assure everyone that we fully accept the decision of the contest organizers regarding the hosting category. If there was any doubt about the outcome then we believe that the right thing was done, because the integrity of the award itself is more important to us than the opportunity to win a particular category.

We feel like winners today and every day when we get to come to work and interact with people like yourselves!

Thanks everyone!!!
Photo of Vitaliy

Vitaliy

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Yes, Monique... And my second baffling issue is - why this year they did not awarded the "Best agent" to you, as it was done last year. For sure, they have place to grow. Wish you to be winner next 2011 competition. Good luck to you and to all your Yola colleagues!
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Thanks for the compliment, but I think we lost out to some VERY worthy competitors in that category :)
Photo of Vitaliy

Vitaliy

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
No. Situation is more opaque. They also failed to award the title "best" to all agents. Compare: at 2009 competition they gave Companies and Agents but this year - only Companies. And with no comments. Something went wrong. I would ask them - what, but they did not responded to my first inquiry. If you will find the answer - please, inform us. And it is also very interesting - if really they had much more worthy competitors. As for me, I think, you at Yola work just perfectly. Maybe other companies send to their customers bread and butter... or some pretty little souvenirs... ;)?
Photo of Vitaliy

Vitaliy

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Monique, here is the answer to "Hosting" issue: http://www.supportawards.org/blog/?p=... -

"In the case of the hosting category a winner could not be selected because when reviewing the votes, there were multiple questionable votes that pointed at gaming the voting system. This isn’t allowed with R.E.C.S.S. in order to be fair for all companies in all categories. Because of this, I removed the category altogether instead of randomly deducing a winner".
Photo of Fina Felix

Fina Felix

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Yola is the easiest web site to post your business. I have tried other websites and I had a hard time with my webpage. If anyone wants to start a business and create your web page please go to yola.com and you will not be sorry that you can count on. Thanks Yola.
Photo of Brianna

Brianna

• 2045 Posts
  • 92 Reply Likes
Thanks for your kind words, Fina! We greatly appreciate your support and are happy to hear how satisfied you are with what we offer!
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Our R.E.C.S.S. Support Awards bling has arrived! Thanks again for all of your support, it means so much to all of us at Yola!

R.E.C.S.S. Awards
Photo of Terry

Terry

• 83 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Ohhh, shiny! Can I borrow them? Just for a little bit? Aww...go on...pleeeze.
Photo of Nathan

Nathan, Champion

• 3739 Posts
  • 307 Reply Likes
Those are so awesome! Great job guys! Very well deserved!

Nathan
Photo of davidjohnhood

davidjohnhood

• 53 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Ive tried different website, but yola I guess the easiest for me. Unfortunately, yola rejected my application for affiliate program!!!

looking great the awards, really deserved.!
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Thanks David! Sorry about your rejected application. Keep working with Yola and try again on the affiliate program :)
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Thanks David! Sorry about your rejected application. Keep working with Yola and try again on the affiliate program :)