If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Is there a way to delete the "No Image Available" in the online store when you don't have a photo? I'm offering music - no image necessary, but I would like to add a sampling of audio if possible. I don't see how to change the format here.
Unfortunately at this time it is not possible to remove the image area from the Online Store widget. If you choose not to put an image in that area the area will show with "No Image Available".
Although, if it is important for you not to have this image area there, you could create your own PayPal button and add it to your page using an HTML Widget. This would eliminate the need to use the widget and then you would not need to have that image area displayed.
1. Sign into your PayPal account.
2. Click the "Merchant services" tab in the horizontal menu.
3. Click the "Buy Now Button" or the "Add to Cart Button".
4. Choose button type and enter name, payment details and/or product options
5. Click "Done".
6. When done editing click "Create Button".
7. In the next window and in the (Website) code box click the "Select Code".
8. Right click on the highlighted text and click "Copy".
9. Open your site editor and drag an HTML Widget where you need it.
1. In the HTML Widget paste the code.
2. Then Update your site.
I'm sorry we don't have another option at this time. I hope you will be able to use this as a workaround.