If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Yes, you can use the domain credit and have both point to your site.
Option 1: When you log into your account, go to the "my yola" page. On the right-hand side, you'll see an information box indicating that you have 1 domain credit available. Click on the "Find a domain now" link and follow the steps given.
Option 2: If you are already in your Sitebuilder, you can redeem your domain credit through the Site Manager. Again, you will find a link on the right-hand side which will open up the domain credit redemption dialog box.
Please let us know if you have any trouble redeeming your domain credit.
If you have purchased more than one domain on Yola, and you would like both to be published to the same site, follow these steps:
1. Login to your Yola account and make sure you are on the "My Sites" page.
2. Click on "Advanced settings" next to the the "Open" button.
3. Make sure the correct site name is selected on the drop-down list on the right.
4. Click on "Assign my domain name to a new site".
5. Choose which site you would like the domain assigned to.
6. Click on "Save".
7. Once done, you will be able to choose which domain is the primary domain and the one the other domain will redirect to.