If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Help! I've created 2 sites -- using my personal e-mail address & password -- for my son's school & now that he will be graduating, I need to move them OUT of my personal space & into an account that someone else can get to & maintain. Can anyone help me?
As an alternative.. you can change the email login and password for the account that has those sites.
1. Log into your account.
2. Click on the link that says "Edit Profile" under the "My Sites" tab.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can change your email address. Click on "Save" once you are done.
You should receive a verification email to your new email address asking you to verify the change. Once you have done this you will be able to log into your account with your new email address.
Then, you can change the password:
1. Click on the "forgot password" link below the login boxes in the top right hand corner of the Yola homepage or click on this link.
2. Fill in the email you used to create your account.
3. Check your email inbox (and the junkmail folder if you don't receive it.) An email will be sent to you with a link to click on.
4. This link will take you to a page where you can reset your password.
Once that's all done, you can now create a new account with your email login and password.