Renew

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • In Progress
been trying to renew my website but link wont work Reminder:
Your Bronze subscription will expire on 2012-10-13!
Renew now to have uninterrupted service. help!!!
Photo of Tony Clifton

Tony Clifton

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hi tony,

Are you referring to a link in the email or a link within your My Yola?
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Tony,

You can renew your account from your MyYola Account page as well as from the Sitebuilder or email. If you can clarify where you are receiving a broken link and tell us what the error message says, we'll be happy to research further. You can also try from another browser or clear your cache. Could you try clearing your cache?
Photo of Tony Clifton

Tony Clifton

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
i get this..no matter if do on front page or from my account page
{'channel_error': u'Basket started with product (sku=40000111,type=gxbo_bronze_bundle) not compatible with this channel (name=myyola_renew_bronze,allowed_types=bronze_bundle_renewal)', 'error': 'channel_error'}
e9903c62-27bc-40f8-8057-8ed064f12d33
Y2:e9903c62-27bc-40f8-8057-8ed064f12d33
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Tony,

I'm not able to replicate this from your MyYola account page or your Sitebuilder using Firefox. What browser are you using? Have you tried from an alternate browser or cleared your cache? I have also logged this for our engineers to review in the meantime.
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
This error has been reported approximately 14 times on this forum and each time there has been a similar response of not being able to replicate it.

It's obviously a specific error and it's reasonably systematic. By now It should have been pursued to discovery surely?.