resize page to 1024

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
how to move 2 line from the center page and how to resize page to display 1024 widh and 2000 hige
and how to remove the ads from yola down the center thay say it not have any ads but when i make preview i see ads from them here the link i start build
Photo of studio3d

• 6 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of petercsea

• 153 Posts
  • 19 Reply Likes
Hello studio3d,

The 1024 display is a function of your PC setup. You can change this in your Control Panel>System and select the Settings of screen display width. Height is limited and generally linked to your setting. In other words you're not able to adjust the 2 independently and this setting is also set by your viewers on their pc's

If you are meaning the width of the template this is quite elastic and is really only an issue with single image backgrounds.

You can't do anything about the height as it is a dynamic setting. In other words as you add content down the page, the length just expands automatically. If you wish to constrain your page length to 2000 pixels then presumably you have a background image?

I would set the background as the image and make the page nonscrollable. These settings can be accessed by the "Change Background" dropdown on the page builder. The scrolling non-scrolling feature is one level in to the settings.

You will then have to advise your viewers that your page is optimised for 1024 px viewing. About 80 to 85% of viewers look at your page with a 1024 px screen. This is increasing slowly.

I hope that I've covered your question and am happy to offer help if required
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi studio3d,

We do not place ads on your site unless you are referring to the Yola link that appears at the bottom of free websites. If you are seeing something else, we would like to take a look. We can't see your site from the preview URL you shared. If your site is not yet published can you please email from the email address associated with your account with a link to this topic so we can look into it further for you?