If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
You will find the Wufoo widget in the "Advanced" folder in the Widgets Sidebar in Yola.
After dragging and dropping a Wufoo widget onto your page in Yola, click on the link in the dialog box. Then sign up for an account with them if you have not already done so.
Then follow these steps on Wufoo:
1. Select the form you wish to use.
2. Click on save form.
3. The form manager will open up.
4. Click on "Notifications" - enter your details as to where you wish the info to get sent to (ie. your email address).
5. Click on "Save".
6. Click on "Save settings".
7. Click on "Code".
8. Copy the code and then and paste it into the Wufoo widget dialogue box in Yola.
Your Wufoo form will then be embedded on your page and you can begin collecting information from your visitors directly from your website.