sad day

• Question
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • Answered
Why is this like the slowest moving hosting service around? Yola is behind the times so far that i am not sure you will ever catch up. You take stuff away that warrant using and keeping and add stuff that has no barring on what your doing here.
Photo of freemoneylinks

freemoneylinks

• 90 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
  • sad

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hello freemoneylinks,

I'm really sorry to hear you are feeling sad about Yola right now. We do try to explain fully any changes that we make to our offerings and features including why some things are removed, or added, or when prices change. We will always try to post here on the forum as well as on our public blog when we make big changes, additions, etc. I hope you will be able to read back through some of our announcements and understand better why we make some of the decisions we do, it is always with a lot of thought, discussion, testing and most times user feedback, especially when we are changing things in the Sitebuilder or adding new features.

In terms of our hosting being slow, this is something that we definitely put a lot of time and effort into. We have a team of people specifically dedicated to this aspect of Yola and they work around the clock to ensure optimal uptime and speed. When I test things from my end right now, the Sitebuilder and our published sites seem to be functioning at a very good speed. When we do have trouble, we will be the first to admit it and will immediately have a team of people working to remedy whatever problem is being experienced. If you ever experience slow load time with your published site or your Sitebuilder, please let us know either here or via support@yola.com and we would be happy to look into this with you.

Thank you for bringing your concerns to us, we strive to provide the best product possible and are always open to feedback as it helps us understand what it is people need and want.

Kind Regards,
Emmy