Saving Map?

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Acknowledged
So far, so good! Except for one problem. I stupidly deleted my Location page, then decided to recreate one. The Business Location map won't load. The one showing San Francisco loads easily, but the one where I choose my own location, just keeps spinning in Save mode. I've tried several times, and once left it spinning in Save for an hour!
Photo of stonesings

stonesings

• 61 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of jeremy

jeremy, Employee

• 1349 Posts
  • 90 Reply Likes
Hello Stonesings,

Can you please try clearing your cache and reloading your browser and see if you can add your business location widget?

If this does not solve your problem, please let us know.
Photo of stonesings

stonesings

• 61 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Jeremy,

Won't clearing my cache cause all my saved Logins at various sites, to disappear?
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello stonesings,

Yes, clearing the cache will remove the saved logins. You will need to re-enter the information. You may be able to opt skipping clearing the cache for logins and just clear the data. You'll have to check your browser options.

However, we are getting a few more reports that the Business Map is not working. This appears to be a bug. We have logged this and hope to have it fixed up. In the meantime, can you please try using the Google Map Widget?
Photo of stonesings

stonesings

• 61 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Jeremy,

Oh dear, I rely on those logins. I don't want to start memorizing my library card, etc. LOL I'll try again with Google Maps. Last time, it just kept showing San Francisco, when I need Lviv!

I'll let you know, thanks for the information.
Photo of stonesings

stonesings

• 61 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks, Google Maps is now saving my location!
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
I'm glad to hear that Google Maps is working for you!