If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
hmmm, I can make blog pages and add them to my site. But the pages function like webpages. I'd like the Navigation Bar to say "My site Blog" and when they click, they see the latest entry. Is this possible?
How is your blog page functioning like a web page?
You can name your blog page as "My site Blog" when you add it to your site and when you click on it you will see your latest post.
Here is how to add your blog page:
1. Click on the "Add Page" button on the top toolbar.
2. In the dialog box that opens up, choose the "Blog Page" from the drop-down menu.
3. Type in the name you wish to give your page. You may also type in the Heading name which will display in your page header. This will be "My site Blog"
4. Choose whether you would like this page to be added to your navigation menu and if you would like the password feature to apply to this page. Then click on "OK".
5. A dialog box will open where you can add your first blog post immediately. You can also click cancel to create the page with no blog posts.
Note: If your main interest is in blogging and if you require advanced blogging features, your needs would be better served by blogging specialists such as Wordpress or Blogger.