If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
I'm sorry to hear you are struggling to upload files and we would like to find out why this is happening. Please can you check the following:
1. What browser and browser version are you using?
2. What operating system are you using?
3. What version of Flash have you got installed. In order to find out click http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewC.... Please ensure you are using the latest version of Flash. **This is very important information, so please let us know**
4. How are you connecting to the internet? (eg, from home, work, school, internet cafe etc)
5. If you have access to a different browser, computer or network environment please try to upload a file and let us know if the error still occurs or if you get a different result.
6. Please can you try logging out of your Yola account and clearing your browser's cache. This link has more information:http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Bro...
7. Please can you make sure that your browser is set to accept cookies from Yola. This link has more information: http://www.google.com/cookies.html
Any additional information you can share with us will help us get to the bottom of this problem and find a solution. Thank you for working with us on this.