Servers are down?

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
your servers have been down now for almost 24 hours in Canada. What is going on? I have major edits to do on my website and I can't. A few hours is acceptable, but 24 is not.
Photo of AJ

AJ

• 7 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Austin James

Austin James

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
The Yola Canada website is no longer down, AJ. I just checked. It might be your Internet Service Provider. Who do you have? I might be able to give you contact information.
Photo of AJ

AJ

• 7 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Every other website I have visited is fine, just the yola Dashboard that will not work. im with Primus and I contacted them today and they assured me that there wasn't an issue.
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hi AJ

Could you please the do theses general trouble shooting steps?
  1. Clear your cache
  2. .
  3. Try in a different browser.

4. Try on a different computer.

Thanks and please let us know if the problem should persist.
Photo of AJ

AJ

• 7 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Tried each of those 3 things numerous times in the last day, still nothing. All I am getting is a '500-Internal Server Error'.
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello AJ

Okay. Can you please describe where exactly you get the 500 internal error? Is it after logging in? Or when you click on "Edit website"? Any further details you can give us will make it easier for us to help you solve the problem.
Photo of AJ

AJ

• 7 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
It's actually as soon as I go to www.yola.com. And then every page i go to after i get the same looking page (an elephant and a heading telling "oops something went wrong please try refreshing the page). The only page that is not giving me the 500 error is this community forum, even the support page gives me the same 500 error.
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi AJ, that is most peculiar indeed as we are up and running. It really does sound like a cacheing issue or perhaps your internet service provider (ISP) blocking us for some reason. Can you ask a friend or family member to try accessing the site from an alternate network to see if that might be the case?
Photo of AJ

AJ

• 7 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
ALL IS GOOD! I ended up needing to reset my router for a different matter and once i started it back up again i went on the site without any issues. Not sure what was going on there, but it's fixed now!
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Glad to hear it!