If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
1. Click on the "Blog Manager" button
2. Click on the "Settings" tab
3. Click on the "Disqus" logo to visit www.disqus.com and register for an account
4. Submit your URL on Disqus and click on "Done"
5. Click on "Install the Generic Code"
6. Copy the "generic code #1"
7. Paste the code back in the dialogue box (Settings) on Yola
8. Preview your page or Republish your site to view the comment feature
You only need to add the code to your site once and the comment feature will be enabled for all of your posts. You can then login to your Disqus account to moderate any comments.