Site down

• Question
  • Updated 9 years ago
  • Answered
Hi, it seems the site has been down all day, I am struggling to log in.
Photo of Angela Spencer

Angela Spencer

• 86 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 9 years ago

Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Angela,

I'm sorry to hear you are having this problem. Everything looks fine on this end but I see another user reporting difficulty logging in as well. Could you do the following for me, please?

* Check to see if you are having problems with your network or internet service provider.
* Clear your browser's cache. This link has more information: Clear your browser's cache.
* Check that you are using an updated version of Flash, click on this link.
* Check your privacy settings. You must accept cookies from Yola. Please click on this link to find instructions for accepting cookies with your browser: Accept cookies.
* Check that your browser is set to enable Javascript. This link has more information on how to check: Enable Javascript.
* Try loading the site in a different browser (eg. Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer).
* Try loading the site on a different computer or network if possible.

For more information on why your site might not load in the site builder and what to do about it, see this excellent tutorial: Tutorial

If none of these suggestions solve your problem, could you please reply back with your site URL so we can look into this further?
Photo of Angela Spencer

Angela Spencer

• 86 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Many thanks Laura