site dynamics

• Question
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • Answered
hi there, this is a question to the guy who uses dynamic drive a lot? is it still possible to use codes from this site on yola free? I understand you need pro to upload .js files but can u use codes that dont have to be associated with yola pro?I used dynamic a lot when I had my old server they have some cool scripts, but I am not able to get them working with yola free, any advice would be appreciated. william.
Photo of William

William

• 294 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • undecided

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello William

I believe the guy you're referring to is UK Duke (Lee) is offline at the moment.

There are still lots of scripts provided by Dynamic Drive that you can use that don't require .js files. You will need to read what is required for the code.

If you go to Yola Code site, they use quite a few of the scripts provided by Dynamic Drive.

I hope this information helps.
Photo of William

William

• 294 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
thanks alot friend, tried to view the codes but I think this is for pro users only, I cannot access it. thanks again.
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hi William

To access the codes, you need to go to http://yolatestsite.yolasite.com. Check the chat box to see if anyone is logged in. If not, then you can type "log in". Then go to www.yola.com and type in the email login and password given in the Rules of the Yola Code site. Once you've entered the site, you should be able to navigate to the codes you want. This site was set up for all users - not just pro.
Photo of William

William

• 294 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
thanks a lot mate I did what u said but still cannot see the code page, its cool, had to sign up to a chat thing lol, dont know if that was right?
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hmmm... after you typed in "logged in" at the chatbox, did you go to http://www.yola.com? Enter the email address: yolatestsite@gmail.com and the password: yolatestsite

You should see a number of different sites (e.g. navigation menus, scrolling marquees, slideshows, etc..) from which you can grab your codes. Each page will have instructions on how to implement onto your site.

I hope this makes sense to you now.
Photo of William

William

• 294 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I tried that all it comes up with is wrong username or password??
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
I just tried it and it worked for me. Please be sure to use yolatestsite@gmail.com yolatestsite (for the password)
Photo of William

William

• 294 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
got it now mate, im a bit thick lol cheers..
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
I'm glad to hear that you are now able to log in. =) Please let me know if you have any trouble with the codes.
Photo of smithy

smithy

• 1222 Posts
  • 28 Reply Likes
whic code did you wanted??