site is down?

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Yola is experiencing some technical difficulties

Photo of chrmax10

chrmax10

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of jeremy

jeremy, Employee

• 1349 Posts
  • 90 Reply Likes
Hello Chmax10,

I have checked your site and it seems to be working correctly.

We were experiencing some technical difficulties earlier with publishing sites but this is now resolved. Please can you try clearing the cache in your browser and see if you can see your site.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
Photo of Sarah Katherine Richardson

Sarah Katherine Richardson

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I just tried your site, 2 pages worked, 1 was empty, the other gave me an error code.... this is not resolved...
Photo of Cory

Cory

• 86 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
I am getting same issues on my sites. Some pages work some don't. I am also getting access denied messages, server overload messages, as well as webpage not available messages.
Photo of Cory

Cory

• 86 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.pocketempiresstrategy.info.... It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.
Photo of Cory

Cory

• 86 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Access to the webpage was denied
It is likely that the server hosting the webpage has been overloaded or encountered an error. In order to avoid causing too much traffic and making the situation worse, Google Chrome has temporarily stopped allowing requests to the server.

If you think this behavior is undesirable, for example, you are debugging your own website, please visit the chrome://net-internals/#httpThrottling page, where you can find more information or disable the feature.
Error 139 (net::ERR_TEMPORARILY_THROTTLED): Requests to the server have been temporarily throttled.
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello,

We thought we had resolved things but it looks like further debugging is needed. We'll keep you posted. Apologies for the inconvenience.