Site not appear in Google Results

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
my site www.kavitachauhan.yolasite.com not show in google results
i want to know why this probs occur with my site?????
Photo of Kavita Chauhan

Kavita Chauhan

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Kavita,

The good news is your website is indexed by Google, I have attached a screenshot for your reference.

For more information on optimizing your website for search engines, please see our SEO tutorials.

Photo of evamycreations

evamycreations

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you so much for ur concern n response....
My site www.kavitachauhan.yolasite.com is now appear in google..... :)
I also want your one fever, that, still google not working on my site's SEO that I already had done.....

so please kindly reply me...
Photo of evamycreations

evamycreations

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you so much for ur concern n response....
My site is now appear in google.....
I also want one fever, that, still google not working on my site's SEO that I already had done.....

so please kindly reply me...
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Sorry, but I do not understand what you mean by, "still google not working on my site's SEO that I already had done..."

Can you please explain this in more detail and I'll see how I can help?
Photo of evamycreations

evamycreations

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
please see our SEO tutorials.
as per this tutorials i did most of everything for my site's SEO like adding description, keywords, anlytics, webmaster tool etc.
al, this was worked very well before 2 months...but from this last two months i can't get, why it not work in google???
Kavita Chauhan Ahmedabad
Kavita Chauhan Website
kavii90.it
etc. on this keywords google shown my site;s results....but from last two months it not shows my site anymore....
i hope u get me that what's my problem.....
so please suggests me the solution for this.....
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello evamycreations

If I understand you correctly, you mean that your website was on Google before, but now it is not on Google any more, is that what you mean?

When you get a good search engine ranking for your site once, it does not mean that this will remain forever! You will need to constantly work on your site to stay interesting for the search engines, so to speak. If you have gone through our tutorials, you will have read our tips on that. The best way to do this is to update your website regularly, e.g. by blogging, otherwise the search engines could "punish" you and not index your site with the same ranking as before.

Please note that Yola cannot guarantee you the search engine ranking you want for your website as the action of search engines is beyond our control.
Photo of evamycreations

evamycreations

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
okeys.....thank you so much for your nice responses....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!