Site statistics are incorrect

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Solved
Dear Yola team, My site londonmap2012.yolasite.com is being advertised with Google adwords, but there is a major mismatch between the figures google is providing as clicks, and the site statistics from yola. Yesterday, Yola tells me there were only 5 clicks, but Google tells me there were much much more and has charged me for it too. I have a feeling that Google is right because my youtube video which is embedded in my site has got a lot more than 5 views yesterday through the site. Could you please investigate?
Photo of londonmap

londonmap

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • confused

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi londonmap,

Site statistics take up to 24 hours to update to your dashboard. We'll take a look but can you let us know if you saw a spike in your stats today?
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi londonmap,

We have confirmed a problem with the site analytics and are working on a solution. Will keep you updated here.
Photo of Jeffery Menendez

Jeffery Menendez

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
It is so my web network although small has not received traffic for the last three days, yet in Google Analytic s I have page views

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
My websites are reporting no traffice for the last 3 Days.
Photo of Cindy Dickson

Cindy Dickson

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello, My site traffic doesn't seem to be working properly. Google tells me I have clicks and Yola is telling me I have a lot less - www.essexteethwhiteningcompany.co.uk

Incorrect Site Traffic Reporting?.
Photo of Bryan Holden

Bryan Holden

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Bryan Holden
Same here. Stats have been wrong since 27 July when hits were about 10% of what they should be .Since then down to zero.
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
I just wanted to update this thread to let you know that we have logged this for our engineers who are investigating. We will continue to update this thread as we learn more. Thanks for your patience as we work through this.
Photo of Ellie Rutherford

Ellie Rutherford

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
My site traffic isn't working again, it is showing 0 for the last 5 days!

Site traffic not working.
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Official Response
Our engineering team reports this has been fixed. Can you please let us know if you are seeing traffic return to normal levels?
Photo of londonmap

londonmap

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi, Has it been fixed retrospectively? I can still see a huge difference for the stats on previous dates, eg: July 28th, it shows only 5 visits, but Google shows much more.
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi londonmap,

The fix was not retroactive, our engineers are not able to reinstate that data. Apologies for any inconvenience that may cause.
Photo of Cindy Dickson

Cindy Dickson

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Laura, Yes my site traffic seems to be reporting ok now - many thanks !
Photo of Bryan Holden

Bryan Holden

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Site traffic back to normal. Thanks.