If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Is yola having difficulties now? Trying to publish my site, http://www.MasonMetu.com and it just keeps loading and loading - won't publish. I'm able to go into my site and make updates but some of the yola boxes are missing (text icon, etc).
We're not experiencing any difficulties at the moment. Could you check that your internet connection is all good?
It may also help to log out of your Yola account, restart your browser and try again. If that doesn't help, you could try these steps:
1. Check to see if you are having problems with your network or internet service provider.
2. Clear your browser's cache. This link has more information: http://www.google.com/support/account...
3. Check your privacy settings. You must accept cookies from Yola. Please click on this link to find instructions for accepting cookies with your browser: http://www.google.com/cookies.html
5. Try loading the site in a different browser (eg. Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer).
6. Try loading the site on a different computer or network if possible.
If none of these suggestions solves your problem, please could you let us know which browser you are using?