sitebuilder not loading

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
I am unable to load my sitebuilder this morning the progress wheel just keeps spinning, anyone else experiencing same problem?
Photo of Peter Sauer

Peter Sauer

• 150 Posts
  • 65 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Peter,

I was able to load your website in the Sitebuilder without issue. Have you gone through the initial troubleshooting steps in this tutorial? I know you probably do most of the things we suggest frequently as a super user but maybe there was one or two things on there that might help.

Let us know if you're still having trouble!

Photo of Peter Sauer

Peter Sauer

• 150 Posts
  • 65 Reply Likes
Hi Laura
it's now working fine, for an hour or so this morning it wouldn't load,I went through all the procedures , must have been a glitch.Earlier on this morning I was starting to have problems loading areas of the sitebuilder and it got progressively worse , until it would not load my wildflowers site, the progress wheel would continue to spin and when it did stop the images on the menu bar would not show as shown in my screen shot.
Many Thanks
Peter
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
How frustrating! We didn't receive notice that any of our servers were carrying a heavy load but that's always a possibility as is general ISP slowness. Glad it's sorted now!