Sitebuilder Broken!

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

The Yola sitebuilder is broken, it loads but the page editing frame remains blank!
I've tested it on multiple sites, and none of them load in the editor.

EDIT: I'm only having this issue in Firefox, it loads fine in other browsers.
Photo of Techjar

Techjar

• 122 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
  • sad

Posted 10 years ago

Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hello Techjar,

This seems to be an issue that is local to your site builder at this time, can you try clearing your browser's cache and then try to load your site in the site builder again. If you are still not able to load your site in the editor can you give me a screen shot of what you see.

Emmy
Photo of Techjar

Techjar

• 122 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
I tried clearing the cache, logging out, ect... but nothing worked. However, as I mentioned above, it loads fine in other browsers.

I captured this screen shot for you:
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
If it is loading in other browsers than I am thinking it must have something to do with your Firfox browser; are you using the lateset version of Firefox? I have tested the site builder in Firefox with a few different sites and cannot replicate what you are seeing. Possibly give it a few hours and then try again. Until then, I hope you will be able to edit your site using a different browser.
Photo of Techjar

Techjar

• 122 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
I restarted Firefox and it worked!

I don't know what happened, but all that matters is that it's working.
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
That is great news!!
Photo of Exaggerator

Exaggerator

• 50 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
In trying to rework the homepage of my site, The Blog That Am! by name and stylee, using the combi Mozilla Firefox 22.0 in WindowsXP Professional on a cable-modem interconnexion, it just seems to take forever to timely finish the download.

I tried clearing and refreshing the cache, had the browser enable Java and cookies ... but is the problem, perhaps, on your end?

(Too, I tried opening the Yola site in Internet Explorer 8.0; however, I was unable to sign in because of an "error on page" alert in the taskbar; said alert being "invalid character string or argument."

(Hence, you may want to check the Server Error Logs for helpful cluedos.)
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
I was able to load your site in the Sitebuilder and we do not have any server errors occurring. Please take a look at the initial troubleshooting section of this tutorial and let me know if it helps.