• 1 Reply Like

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hello ShannonG,

I'm able to see the site on the above link:

Could you let us know what you see when you visit your site?
Photo of lcmaheu

lcmaheu

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
mine is down also !
Photo of AmandaA

AmandaA

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
mine is down too,
Photo of Nathan

Nathan, Champion

• 3739 Posts
  • 307 Reply Likes
Hi Shannon I can see it too:

Please do tell what you see when you visit www.seebabygrow.com

Thanks,
Nathan
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Our sites are not down, can you please reply with your site URLS?
Photo of ShannonG

ShannonG

• 12 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
it was back up very soon after i posted the comment.
thanks so much!
Photo of Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Official Response
Good to hear, thanks for letting us know. I just wanted to share with you all that I did get an update about this issue from our engineering team.

We have recently noticed an increase in connectivity issues with Amazon's cloud services and Flickr's image hosting. We suspect that these network glitches are having an adverse affect on our hosting, and we are working as hard as we can to strengthen our code to handle these quirks better. We are working to decrease the likelihood that such problems will affect us going forward as well as improving the redundancy of our services so that we don't rely as much on other sites being up. We truly appreciate your patience while our engineers improve this segment of our code and hope that it will have a minimum impact on you now and a positive impact on your website in the future.
Photo of Nathan

Nathan, Champion

• 3739 Posts
  • 307 Reply Likes
Thanks for explaining! :)
Photo of lyn.of.kz

lyn.of.kz

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Yeah, thanks for clearing that up for everyone, Laura. You are awesome.
Photo of Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Pleasure, we feel confident we're heading in the right direction but we do regret the stress it's causing in the meantime.
Photo of Nathan

Nathan, Champion

• 3739 Posts
  • 307 Reply Likes
Hi Laura and other Yola Employees, lately my site has been getting Error messages like "This site is unavailable. Please try again in a few moments" And it's not just mine it is other Yola sites too. I can't post the URL to the site here because I am still building it and I don't want anyone to see it yet (I just have it published for testing purposes right now, but I will share it with everyone when I am done with the website. It is a "Free HTML Codes" site with HTML tutorials and codes on it. I have cool features on there and I don't want the code of them to be copied. So I am going to put the JavaScript and CSS in different files on the site and make it hard to get to)

Thanks,
Nathan