Slow Loading sites

• Question
  • Updated 8 years ago
Getting alot of people telling me my site is loading slowly. it does not for me but im on a t1 server with a really good PC. Is it them or is it loading slowly. http://freemoneylinks.net. Thanks
Photo of freemoneylinks

freemoneylinks

• 90 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
  • ya

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of freemoneylinks

freemoneylinks

• 90 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
i had them try Chrome FF and IE all same they said. Was same except IE was a bit slow on my end.
Photo of Justine

Justine

• 751 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hello freemoneylinks,

I have tested your site, and it loads within a few seconds for me. I also don't see any particularly large images on your site that would cause it to load slowly.

Perhaps you can ask the visitors who are experiencing a problem whether they are experiencing general connectivity problems, and whether they are able to try connecting to your site using a different ISP.
Photo of freemoneylinks

freemoneylinks

• 90 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
I just thinks it them. Honestly. but i thought i had better make sure before i take it up with them.
i try not puting stuff on my sites that make it load slowly , like flash .music and vidieo but sometimes you never know.

Also they have told me i errors on itbut i have yet o find them. Scripts error.
Photo of freemoneylinks

freemoneylinks

• 90 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
How do you figure out if you have script error on your site here?
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello Freemoneylinks,

I believe an error message comes up indicating that you have script errors. This seems to be specifically related to IE users.