Slow Website

• Question
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • Answered
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Slow Loading Times

Why my yola websites are running slow?
Photo of andriy.povoroznyuk

andriy.povoroznyuk

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of rjk1@live.ca

rjk1@live.ca

• 156 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Lots of us are having the same problem, but I don't see Yola answering the questions as of yet?

Mine is doing the same thing
Photo of Brianna

Brianna

• 2045 Posts
  • 92 Reply Likes
Hi Andriy,

Please share your URL with us so we can test opening your site on our end. Thanks!
Photo of Mark N

Mark N

• 466 Posts
  • 30 Reply Likes
I have also been experiencing slow loading times on my website http://www.simplyeighties.com and also a fall in visitor numbers. I am now below 1000 visitors per day and losing income, and believe the slow loading time of my site is partly to blame. Slow page loading affects the ranking of a site in a Google search, as well as driving visitors away who get fed-up with waiting for the page to load. It also takes an age to get into the site editor.

I really hope Yola can fix this soon.

andriy.povoroznyuk

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Here are the websites. I have to say that today they work a bit faster.
www.ascentime.ca
www.sheetmetalartworks.ca

Thank you
Photo of Mark N

Mark N

• 466 Posts
  • 30 Reply Likes
I checked your site and whilst some pages load okay, as with my site, the pages with images seem to take forever. I have the images optimised on my site and it seems to make no difference whatsoever. There's definitely a problem with Yola as other sites I visit with images (such as Youtube) load really fast. I use both Chrome and Firefox 8 and have the same problem in both browsers.
Photo of rjk1@live.ca

rjk1@live.ca

• 156 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
My sites do the same. Some pages open okay and others not. Too many of us with the problem to be our issue

andriy.povoroznyuk

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
thanks guys for sharing your experience
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello everyone,

We sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues. I have tried your sites and they all loaded up quickly for me. Please let us know if you are still having this problem. We certainly want to address this!