Stuck on loading page is your site stuck?

• Problem
  • Updated 9 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived

This conversation was archived and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Affected user decided not to troubleshoot further and stopped following the thread. No other users are affected.

Tried to access my site to finish it for publishing. Screen continuously reads that is is loading- for 20 minutes. I finally gave up. Now, I tried getting into by restarting, and I can't get past the loading screen. I shut down Firefox 4 Beta and switched down to the 3 version. Have passed annoyed and frustrated. Try ready- to- throw- things angry
Photo of Barb LeVasseur

Barb LeVasseur

• 3 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
  • ready to throw things angry

Posted 9 years ago

Photo of Nathan

Nathan, Champion

• 3739 Posts
  • 307 Reply Likes
Hi Barb, I am sorry to hear you are having this problem. Can you post your site's URL and a screen shot, if possible?

Thank you,
Nathan
Photo of Justine

Justine

• 751 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
Hi Barb,

I understand you are frustrated, and I am sorry to hear that. If you can also let us know how long this has been happening, it would be helpful.

Thanks!
Justine
Photo of Abhishek

Abhishek

• 60 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Hi I am also not able to open yola.com and neither my site is loading too. this happen from last 1 hour or so. Any issues.
Photo of Justine

Justine

• 751 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
Hi Abhishek,
I have responded to the problem you reported.
Photo of Barb LeVasseur

Barb LeVasseur

• 3 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I have done everything possible to get in to the site. as soon as I click on 'open', I get the 'site is loading' page. I have done everything including updating a site I loathe and despise (Internet Explorer 8) sinse it has been known to hijack your computer. I even reloaded my Windows program.
I am still getting the loading message I even let it try for the rest of the night.
I reloaded Firefox and AOL and I have tried from both programs.
Anymore suggestions? Should I look at other options?
If I could get into the site to get the URL, Then I wouldn't be having this problem. It never makes it that far.I keep getting the same message just trying to get that. It has gotten ridiculous since this is now day three. I let it try to load all night even. I can't even porvide a screen shot. The background I picked has the seal swimming in the ocean at the top.
Since others are having this problem, I know it is not just me.
I have tried accessing it through Chrome, E, Firefox 3.6, Safari, and AOL. I get the same thing everytime. I am beyond angry and fast approaching the giving up on your website stage.
Photo of Nathan

Nathan, Champion

• 3739 Posts
  • 307 Reply Likes
Did you update your computer's Flash Player and Java? Try this and see if this works.

I hope this helps.

Nathan
Photo of Nathan

Nathan, Champion

• 3739 Posts
  • 307 Reply Likes
Barb, can you post your site's URL, or do you not know it?

Thanks
Nathan
Photo of Brianna

Brianna

• 2045 Posts
  • 92 Reply Likes
Hi Barb,
I am really sorry to hear how upset you are. I understand how frustrating it is when things like this happen. There are many reasons you may be experiencing difficulties loading your site in the sitebuilder. Please check to see that you Flash and Java are updated as Nathan has mentioned. Also, please try clearing your browser's cache. Are you by chance accessing your site from behind a firewall or antivirus? If you could shut that off temporarily and see if that helps, that would be great. Lastly, if you could try accessing your account on a different computer on a different network, that would be most helpful. It would allow us to understand if this problem is remote to your computer. We appreciate your patience as work with you on this, Barb. I am confident you will be able to gain access soon.
Photo of Barb LeVasseur

Barb LeVasseur

• 3 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Brianna,
I have tried everything suggested. I even deleted my account and restarted. The problem is on your end, not mine. Free isn't so free apparently. I am extremely disappointed in your site. I let it load overnight. I cleared all histories. I ran disk clean up. Defragmenting. Pulled out and reoaded everything including my operating system. I updated eveything. Twice.
I have logged on from three different computers.
If I could get a URL, I would give it to you. However, since the site refuses to load, getting a URL is impossible.
This time, when I cancel, I won't be back. You have wasted my time. And to think I recommended you to a friend of mine. Rest assured that will be corrected when she opens the email I just sent.
I am leaving feeling very insulted and upset. You have cost me time and money.
By the way Nathan, I update my system once a week. I always clear history and cookies. I scan for spyware and malware all the time. Flash, Adobe, and Java are set on automatic update.
The other two computers I tried logging on from Have the newest versions of Vista. One of them is fresh out of the box.
I kept getting the same message every time: site is loading.
Now, I have to pay overage on my connection card. I lost two of the affiliates I signed up with. I wasted time on your site that I could have put to better use elsewhere.
I have been irritated, insulted, and basically made to feel like I am too ignorant to even think of a web-based business.
You won't be getting any kind words from me ever again.
My somebody make you feel the way you have made me feel. Don't bother responding. I won't be following this thread.
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Barb,

I see you may not receive this reply as you stopped following this thread, but in the off chance you do I wanted to offer you our sincerest apologies that we were unable to meet your needs and troubleshoot your problem effectively. It was not our intention to frustrate or disappoint you but based on your experience we certainly understand your feelings. We are sorry to see you go and we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.