If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
I am new to this web page stuff and need help.
Iam setting a site for our fishing club. I have to web pages set up but would like to be able to open other pages after opening the first page.
Please make it real simple.
Here are the steps on how to create subpages (pages that are not in your menu):
1. Create the pages you need. When you create the page untick the "show in navigation" box so that these pages won't be automatically added into your main navigation menu.
2. Now that you have your content, you need to link it all up. You can create the links using the text editor widget:
- drag a text widget onto your page and click to edit it.
- Type the text which you want to be the link to the sub-page.
- Highlight the text, and from the text editor tool bar, click the link button (10th from the left next to the image button).
- Click on the "..." button next to "page". It should give you a list of all the pages you have just created.
- Choose the relevant page and click "OK" and you will have a link to this page.
If you didn't untick the "show in navigation" box and would like to take them out of the menu, simply click on "Edit menu" and drag-and-drop the pages you don't want in the menu into the panel on the right hand side. Do the opposite to include them in the menu again.