SynthaSite Style Data!

• Idea
  • Updated 10 years ago
Hi all you wonderful people! Many of you have been asking for information on our styles: which styles have custom banner images, colour palettes, vertical or horizontal navigation etc. Marije, one of our super awesome official reps, has done us all a favor! She has put together a list of the SynthaSite styles with information about what each style offers.

Check it out here:

SynthaSite Style Feature Filter

As we add more styles we will add to the list. I hope that this makes it easier for you to select the right style for your site.
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
  • thankful

Posted 11 years ago

Photo of dlong

dlong

• 48 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Very cool i had this problem when i first started to make my site. I didn't realize there was a difference between templates. You really need to make this available to the new comers because it will help them in future endeavors.
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Good point! We are putting it here for now, but we want to include this information in more helpful and relevant ways on our website and in our site builder in future.
Photo of Arsenal Rock!!

Arsenal Rock!!

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
thanks
Photo of seanmcc

seanmcc

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Are there likely to new templates soon. Also how difficult is it to integrate a non synthasite css template with your synthasite designed site?
Photo of Ruth

Ruth

• 2819 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
It is not possible to integrate a non-SynthaSite css template into your SynthaSite site. We are hoping to release new styles soon, in the meantime, I hope you can find something that will meet your needs.
Photo of seanmcc

seanmcc

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks Monique
ps (any ideas on my email query?)
Photo of njoynlife

njoynlife

• 278 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Thanks for creating this Marije! That is a great tool to have!
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Official Response
Thanks njoynlife :)

By the way, the link has changed as we've updated the tool since this post: http://www.yola.com/synthasite-style-.... Makes style selection easier!
Photo of njoynlife

njoynlife

• 278 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Wow, even better!!!!!!