Tell us why your website should receive a free professional makeover!

• Announcement
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Outdated thread.

Thanks to everyone who has expressed interest in having their website reviewed in this topic. So far over 150 of you have requested reviews and we have worked with approximately 50 of you.

Your requests to be reviewed have all been logged, but due to the high volume of requests, we would like you to tell us more about why you want to be selected and what you hope to gain from the experience. Tell us what you love most about your website or what you think might be areas for improvement.

Because this involves a significant investment of time and effort on our part we want to ensure that the customers we help get the maximum benefit from this process and are committed to improving their website. Let us know if you have the commitment to work with us through this process and you could be the next business owner to qualify for a professional site makeover!

Note: This topic was created from a reply on the Submit your website to be reviewed by a Yola expert topic.
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Joni Beckner

Joni Beckner

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I would deeply appreciate your consideration. I'd like support on making my website more appealing to those who may consider a creative approach to therapy. My site, artlighttherapyandstudios.com, is designed to give potential clients information and inspiration about art therapy. I have a private practice studio in Western Colorado and my goal is to develop this project to provide open studio art therapy sessions for kids, teen and women who are struggling with life transitions, trauma and and depression/ anxiety issues. I need input on how to make the site more interactive and usable as well as a place to promote the value of expressive arts in therapy. Joni Beckner, MA, LPC
Photo of Tony J Sheridan

Tony J Sheridan

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
www.ole.ie
I have spent over 2-3 years now on the web sites I control and would love to get to grips with the bits I am just missing in design.Please help

Tony Sheridan
Photo of King Roman

King Roman

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Over the years I have revised my website KingRoman.org many times, and yet it is still not receiving sufficient hits to make it truly viable. I believe it is an important site, and that great things can be achieved if only enough people are attracted to and by it. I would greatly appreciate your insight.
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
We are not currently offering this service, this post is a year old, however you may want to consider using Yola Services for some help with your SEO. I know you have used Yola Premier in the past and didn't retain a lot of the work that was completed for you. We would encourage you to leave the design elements in place for a minimum of 3 months before making changes to see how the design impacts your engagement.