If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Absolutely! You can add both a calendar and a guest book to your site via Widget Gallery. Here's how:
1. Drag and drop a Widgetbox Gallery Widget onto your page.
2. A dialog box will open, search for "guest book" or "calendar' to see all the widgets available.
3. Choose the widget you would like to use on your site, and customize the settings.
4. Click on the "Get Widget" button and it will be saved and added to your page.
5. Save and preview your page to view the widget.
Alternatively, you can use a service like the Google calendar or calendars.net.