Text Editor Solution and Status Update

• Announcement
  • Updated 5 years ago
After careful evaluation and consideration of all of your unresolved concerns we have decided to move forward with your request to revert to our original text editor.

It has become clear that while we still believe whole heartedly that the new Text Editor and Style Designer is the way forward for our Sitebuilder we need to create a better migration plan for our most valuable users with extensive history and content.

This is not a small undertaking and we are testing many scenarios to ensure no further harm comes to your website content so we need some time to work on this and ensure that it is done safely. If you have concerns about your sites please hold off on editing them for the time being and we will update this space as soon as we have implemented the roll back.

We deeply regret the loss in productivity we have caused you in the last day and a half and will work tirelessly to earn your trust back as we balance the needs of our existing customers with the needs of moving our product into the future.
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of satidents

satidents

• 78 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Text editing every new lines a paragraph??.

Why does the new text editor make every new line into a paragraph.

The old system will display it like:

Test
One
Two
Three

Whilst the new system displays it like:

Test

One

Two

Three

Why is this my homepage looks like a joke.. So thanks for that. I am a Yola Silver customer and will not be renewing if this is not fixed.
Photo of andreakahn1

andreakahn1

• 42 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Laura, I am so pleased to hear that Yola has arrived at this resolution.

As an art director I have worked on complex rollouts of digitally-based programs. I was there for the beauty + content while techs were there for sleek performance.
Often there was a lack of understanding + respect between creative + pragmatic,

Given your message I am hopeful that Yola can restore itself as a location where creativity is nourished + enhanced, rather than devalued.

Looking forward to being able to utilize my website. In the meantime, I will extend Yola my patience.
Photo of Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Your understanding is so appreciated Andreakahn1. It's a balancing act that we realize we did not execute well this time around and will continue to do all we can to make it right.
Photo of andreakahn1

andreakahn1

• 42 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Thank you for listening + responding. Older clients will remember this. Newer ones will benefit from it.
Photo of bball84095

bball84095

• 12 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
"Older clients will remember this. New ones will benefit from it." Well Spoken!
Photo of a1web UK

a1web UK

• 174 Posts
  • 24 Reply Likes
At Last
THANKYOU.

I might shout at you all at times, but I state facts and this has cost me money.

But I have also been a first to give praise if earned, and in this case it has been requested endless times to revert back but you the mods said it WOULD NOT and COULD NOT be done with a like or lump it attitude , so therefore no priase is earned yet.

We now have another couple of days loss of earnings while its corrected.

Put the new bar and updates somewhere safe in a seperate style where we could test out the options as daily users and leave feedback and faults.
Photo of bball84095

bball84095

• 12 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
THANK YOU! This made my day so much better to hear that Yola has listened to us and is reverting back to the functional editing software! How sad it is that our lives revolve around Yola so much... hahaha. But, I switched from Microsoft Office Live years ago due to their unwillingness to listen to their users and have been so glad to work with a company that actually does in Yola since. Good luck with the work needed to revert!
Photo of Sister

Sister

• 85 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
Exactly right! I too switched from Office Live for the same reason.

Bravo Yola!!!
Photo of David

David

• 71 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I have been using Yola for many years to keep an online diary. Every day I cut and paste - cut the previous day's diary and paste in order to alter the text content but the colour, size and type of font has been preserved. Suddenly today when I cut and paste the result is a monotone grey result with no preservation of font size, type or colour. What is going wrong please? Also the usual icons for font size, colour, alignment have disappeared and have been replaced by a black line of headers with far fewer choices. Worried...
Thanks, David
Photo of David

David

• 71 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
the loss of the ability to cut/paste and preserve the font characteristics - size, colour etc - this is the most bizarre and frustrating outcome of the recent 'improvements'.
Photo of a1web UK

a1web UK

• 174 Posts
  • 24 Reply Likes
Yola superbrains made a massive mistake adding new editor before testing it, but its all supposed be be going back to normal until bugs are fixed and hopefully well away from the main sitebuilder..

Read lauras first post above for more info
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Just to set the record straight - whether you believe us or not this was in fact tested extensively over a long period of time and only released once we had a high degree of confidence that it was safe to do so. Obviously with hindsight it turns out that we were incorrect and we greatly regret this and are seeking to correct it as explained above. As someone who uses the Sitebuilder extensively on a daily basis for my own sites I am really looking forward to the new text editor, but as you say, in a way that does not negatively impact user experience and the ability of people to reliably edit their sites. Whether our approach was to fix the bugs with or without rolling back, our goal has always been to achieve the best possible outcome for all concerned. We hope to achieve this as soon as possible and once again apologize to all customers who have been negatively impacted by this release.
Photo of Pierpaolo Paradisi

Pierpaolo Paradisi

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Monique, please, tell us WHEN you return to old sitebuilder ... thanks
Photo of Forrer

Forrer

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
copy and paste seems not to bee known in Yola..had the same problem as david.. :-(
Photo of Sister

Sister

• 85 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
Not directly related, but the topic of saving our sites has come up in these threads.

This is not a solution, but is a bit of fun if you've had your site for a while. Take a look at your sites from over the years with the Wayback Machine at Internet Archives. I was just looking at mine, and couldn't believe I've been doing this since 2007! https://archive.org/web/

(When I'm not working on my Yola site, I'm recording public domain books.)
Photo of David  Edison

David Edison

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
YOLA DOWNGRADE EDITING SOFTWARE.

Why have you forced your customers to endure an editing software downgrade? The "new" editing software has become a nightmare to our employees, and we have had to send a few home - because they could no longer work on the site with the new DOWNGRADE you installed. Don't you value your paying customers? Why treat them like guinea pigs or rats in cage to experiment on? This downgrade you installed is - in one word - monstrous. Even our senior Associates here at the WJGroup are seeing YOLA in a different light - like "who is making their decisions for them?" - above all their paying customers? Well, we are a policy institute, and we know why - Money. It is all about saving or making money. This cheap downgrade has caused nothing but havoc on your site - and we do not expect for YOLA to do anything about that. Your New Policy is: IT'S OUR WAY, OR YOU TAKE THE HIGHWAY.

Quit trying to be like Microsoft's and their Nightmare on Windows Hate, I mean 8.

David Edison
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Please see above for our approach to solving this problem. The new text editor is anything but cheap and is not motivated by money but out of the need to update our technology and move forward with the development of our product. Although we tested it extensively prior to release, to our great regret it had an unintended and unanticipated impact on customer's sites. However, our policy is not "our way or the highway." While our developments are carefully thought through and undertaken for good reason, we do care very much about the experience of our customers and any negative impact on their ability to work on their sites. As such I am really sorry to hear that you don't expect us to do anything about the current problem, but that has never been our stance and we look forward to resolving the current issues as Laura has explained and then moving forward with developments in a way that does not negatively impact on customer experience.
Photo of Chris Hall

Chris Hall

• 58 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
I would be interested to know if Yola's "extensive testing prior to release" involved any actual market research/contact with their actual customers - or whether it was just what they thought/presumed would be a good move.

I for one was never asked my opinion on any such major alterations that would affect my website. Hopefully a few lessons have been learned (on both sides) and that Yola will ask more questions and listen to their customers more BEFORE implementing such drastic changes.

My remaining concern is that I will have hours of work correcting the mess made to my site once the roll-back is completed, only for the Style Developer to rear its ugly head once again in the future, to once again mess it all up.

Happy for developments to happen - but if they do, PLEASE ensure that they don't mess up everyones hard work in order to implement them. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY - when changes are made DON'T remove any current functionality that users websites may rely on. You may think you have a replacement that will fill the gap perfectly, but if this recent issue teaches us anything, then it's that you don't know what everyone's sites look like and what functionality they rely on to maintain them. Do not assume that because your own sites seem to work fine with the changes that this will be the same across the board. So yes - add additional functions etc - but please god don't remove stuff.

Pierpaolo Paradisi

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
David, i think that you touch the really problem ...
Photo of a1web UK

a1web UK

• 174 Posts
  • 24 Reply Likes
David Edison. your a star. ... A man after my own heart. I have been wanting to add the perfect statement for days but unable to because as I typed. my anger got the better of me for such a mess they made and cost me money by the hour and still is until I am confident that it is safe again to edit the 30 sites I run.

I asked about the Q & A that a mod said had happened a while ago about updates, but I never saw one and the mod never came back with a link to any such post or topic.

You said exactly what needed to be said. Thankyou.

Chris Hall has right when saying.. yes add options but only when fully tested by a great deal of members away from everybodies main sitebuilder.

Here's a suggestion:
Make a something like a "Mini Yola" where updates can be tested by us and feedback can be given and bugs fixed before even thinking of adding to main sitebuilder.
Photo of John Yeoman

John Yeoman

• 35 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Yes, A1webUK, a 'sandbox' site for Yola users to test, and report back on, proposed new features without impacting on their own sites is a great idea. Along with the Community Panel proposed earlier by Sister, where selected Yola users - across a wide range of applications - can privately test new features to destruction before roll out.
Photo of condo58

condo58

• 130 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Great suggestion!
Photo of Chris Hall

Chris Hall

• 58 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Amazing news - thank you so much. I just really hope that it hasn't caused too much damage already (i.e. will I now need to go into every single page 400+ and reformat all of the text once the rollback is done?)

Suggestion - Yola, before rolling out the changes next time - perhaps you should send a customer questionnaire around to all your customers explaining what you have planned and see what they think on each aspect. You may actually find out some points that you hadn't realised BEFORE forcing the change on everyone. Could save you and everyone else a lot of hassle is all.
Photo of Forrer

Forrer

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
...known as "Releasenotes" in serious SW-Factories!
Photo of Melynda von Wayward

Melynda von Wayward

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks goodness... I was about to have a nervous breakdown!
Photo of Melynda von Wayward

Melynda von Wayward

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
When will this happen? I need to get some work done - I am very pleased to hear this - I was about to have a nervous breakdown - now I don't have to scream any more...
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Melynda

As mentioned on the other thread, we'll take all the necessary time to carefully do this roll-back. I'm afraid that I can't give you an ETA on which you could quote me. If you have a lot of content on your websites, we advise to not do any edits until the roll-back has been done in order to avoid possible frustration. Thank you for bearing with us, and my deep apologies for the current situation.
Photo of Paul Rhodes

Paul Rhodes

• 79 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
New Text Bar is horrendous c.

New Text Bar is horrendous can we have the old 1 back please its ruing my writting so un user friendly and font dont change colour size with new text bar needs to be got rid of
Photo of Paul Rhodes

Paul Rhodes

• 79 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
thank goodness please think carefully the implications on us b4 making big changes in future

after all your customers are your lifeline

thanks for coming to correct decision Laura

Pierpaolo Paradisi

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
No Laura, i dont say you thanks ... until you return to old sitebuilder ... becouse until now there are again the new.
When you will return to old sitebuilder?

Pierpaolo Paradisi

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Relying on experience, intuition and instinct is the best way to increase waste and inefficiency - Katsuya Hosotani (quality control).

People are very open towards novelty, the important thing is that new things are just as useful as the old ones - Charles F. Kettering (American engineer and inventor).

Experience helps? Not if we are doing the wrong things
William Edwards Deming (guru of quality).

Nothing is more dangerous than an idea when this idea is the only one that has -
Emile Chartier (philosopher, journalist, writer).
Photo of Mark N

Mark N

• 466 Posts
  • 30 Reply Likes
It's good news that your are reverting back to the old text editor - the sooner the better. While I can understand the need for you to add new features, making site editing more frustrating for users is not the way forward.

The loss of the copy and paste function is a disaster for me as I cannot add a section of page links from existing pages to new ones.The new editor is also full of bugs and sometimes just doesn't work. It's impossible to use on the right hand side of a page, The colour wheel is also very annoying. The click and select grid was far more convenient to use and should have been included with the wheel.

Some of the additional features in the editor were welcome, but should've been added more gradually and tested thoroughly before release. Suddenly presenting us with a whole new way of text editing is asking for trouble.

What we really need are more fonts for the site header (true type fonts do not work in Internet Explorer), a style editor that works on existing sites and a drop-down navigation menu available for all styles.
Photo of a1web UK

a1web UK

• 174 Posts
  • 24 Reply Likes
got to agree..more choice of fonts is a must.
I dont use copy and paste for pictures but Copy n paste is a must for txt at least.
Photo of Paul Rhodes

Paul Rhodes

• 79 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
Agree with you 100 % Mark N

Pierpaolo Paradisi

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
what I really can not digest is the ease with which it has come to this disaster.
What it cost to propose us a beta version without impacting on our sites before making it 'obligatory' for all?

Want an example of how you work? Bannersnack, even today after the launch of its tools (2 years ago), it allows me to choose between the old or the new version of their tools.

You can do the same you, or this is too hard for your super brains?
Photo of John Yeoman

John Yeoman

• 35 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
BRILLIANT NEWS! For two horrendous days I was threatened with the loss of my business. Like many here, I've already lost money. For example, I could not launch a planned Christmas promotion - nor can I till my site is safe to re-enter.

But may I extend a rare word of sympathy for the front-line Yola support staff, the targets of much abuse here. They've had to live through a nightmare, like all all of us, that was not of their making either. Plus trot out damage-limitation PR rhetoric which, in their hearts, they could not believe. I'll wager a lot of them were crying in the rest rooms, and scanning the Want ads at Weebly...

So, Yola, please restore your/our system to EXACTLY the way it was before Black Monday. No fudges. So you and your customers can get back to our lives. And do note the best practice for product development in future:

1. Test innovations on a broad-ranging panel of real customers before roll-out.
2. Roll out each individual feature gently, just one per month, and accompany each with a tutorial as you do it.
3. Provide a 'roll back' feature so that folk who do not want any new feature can still use the old tools they're comfortable with.

THANK YOU, YOLA!
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Hi John - Thanks so much for your understanding and appreciation of our efforts. However, just for the record I would like to say that difficult as this was, it certainly didn't lead the support team to want to work for any of our competitors :) Even when things go wrong, and perhaps especially when they do, the quality of the Yola team and our passion for our product serve to convince me that there is no other company I would rather work for! I speak for myself but I known the rest of the support team feels the same. #JustSaying :)

In terms of your requests:

1) We will do our best to restore things to the way they were before, but never can and never will promise that there will be no bugs. Only that we will do what we can to prevent them and should we fail we will fix them as fast as possible.
2) We always do and will continue to test extensively before every release. Even the text widget that went wrong was tested for a lengthy period of time on a large number of customer sites. Had this not been the case much more customers would have been negatively affected than the ones that posted here or sent emails to support. However, it is impossible to convey how difficult it is to ensure that upgrades work for all sites with an endless variety of custom content. The fact that things do not go wrong more frequently is testament to the effort that goes into ensuring that existing sites remain untouched when we do upgrades. However, when things go wrong it does serve as a strong reminder of how important it is for us to get this right and the benefit of hindsight always allows us to take away lessons for the future. This case is a prime example of that.
3) Customers would like us to roll out new features as fast as possible and are constantly calling on us to do so. We will aim to do this as safely and sensible as possible, but we regard rapid releases as a positive and cannot commit to always doing this at a slow pace and do not think our customers would wish us to.
4) We cannot always provide a rollback or opt-in because this would lead to maintaining too many code bases and this would be error prone and would endlessly bog down our development. Having said that, it is important to do in some instances and where necessary we will consider this. All SaaS platforms ultimately require customers at some point to adopt the new version and we are no different in this regard.

I hope you find my response helpful. Although I see the merit of your points I have tried to respond as honestly and transparently as possible. So although we may not follow the exact approach you recommended for the reasons explained above, we certainly want to try and achieve the best possible end result: reliable, error free sitebuilding, but also powerful and flexible tools that take advantage of the latest technology.
Photo of Paul Rhodes

Paul Rhodes

• 79 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
Sometimes trying to make things better makes them a whole lot worse thats why testing is so important
Photo of andreakahn1

andreakahn1

• 42 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
The reason I initially selected Yola, after much research on other choices, was that the blank page style offered allowed me, to a large degree, to DESIGN. That means styling, adjusting + placing text and photos where I instinctively FEEL they should be to express my aesthetic. I did NOT want a template. I did not need one.

As an art director turned professional artist who sells both commissioned pieces and a line of established prints, the look, the feel, the color, the balance all reflects my work.

For many artists, photographers and other visual creatives, this freedom set Yola apart. I often recommended Yola to collegues because of this. They too did not want to simply cram their information into a set design. They wanted,, and are perffectly capable of, making their own.

Yola had some limitations, but was more than other sites, similar to IN DESIGN (an actual design program!) in that I could drag + drop items (to a degree) control the type sizes and colors and BE CREATIVE.

A long while back when I was building my first site, I did have some minor navigational issues. I called the incredible Yola customer service team. The rep, Andre, was relentlessly helpful. After talking it was clear he understood what I needed and was going to have a tech person deal with it overnight.

In the morning I discovered the tech person had indeed dealt with it and left me a very cordial email, saying that while she was in my site, she "took the liberty of ALIGNING my art images."

To my abject horror, all of the carefully positioned images of my art had been shifted to align within the center of the page, as opposed to the more random arrangement I had carefully + painstakingly created.

I can compare my original, untampered design to having one's "carefully" tousled, just-rolled-out-of-bed, jauntily mussed hair (that one actually spent hours blowdrying and styling to achieve!). Sadly, overnight, I had been given an unwanted crewcut.

I called back, was able to explain this all (+ spoke again to Andre, who understood the situation + immediately set about assisting). In the end, I had to recreate my original look manually. It was tremendously upsetting but I was able to do this and as it was my very first website my focus was on getting the job done and getting my site live and accessible to my clients.

I mention this not to dredge up an old woe, as I have since moved ahead and updated my site successfully to a newer design (I created) and new work, but to call your attention to "assumption."

The tech who "assumed" she was being helpful, overstepped her boundaries, much like a parent will often do with a child, assuming they are doing what is best for the child's welfare.

But the tech was not thinking with MY actual needs in mind because she was not aware of them.

I think going forward, the communication between Yola and the VARIOUS TYPES of clients you have (+ their myriad needs), requires a more careful and detailed ear.

Initially upon this rollout, when I was struggling with the horrible mismatch it was for my own needs, several reps advised me (with cheery detatchment) to "try the style maker" (or whatever it's called). And fortunately, I read what happened to those who did, and I stopped in my tracks. Another rep informed me (ME!) that using the style maker to make my pages look the same would, "according to studies" Yola had encountered, have my site be viewed as "more professional."

Actually, the opposite is true.
I know a template-driven site when I see one. And when an artist or any creative business uses that, I know they are not top caliber, that they did not take the time (or have the ability) to be creative enough to DESIGN THEIR OWN WEBSITE.

For me, I use my website as a GALLERY and as a site for clients to understand what I do and how I do it. My personality as an artist is front and center, and this is the sell point for my work. There are many "gallery" sites out there that present the work of artists but do so in a homogenous way; each page is nearly the same, only the art differs.

I chose Yola because I could make my voice STAND OUT.

As I am still unable to touch my site now and make changes, the pre-holiday limited sales events I had planned (along with a publicist) are now on hold.

I had intended to add a new page to show off a limited sale print for a series of limited days, then change it (and the page style with it) to another. And another.

Now although I have announced the sale on Twitter to my followers, I have no "home base" where they can see the larger and more detailed version of my work...until the old sitebuilder is restored.

I have never taken this much time to write to any sort of tool provider that I use in my work, but in this case, I believe Yola needs to understand specifically how this impacted individual clients, and that there are clients who are very design focused using the Yola product.

I hope Yola will take this information in the spirit it is offered: seriously, objectively, truthfully...and take action to ensure that "global thinking" doesn't override the needs of clients in the future.

I'm anxiously looking towards the return of the previous sitebuilder and updates from Yola as to when that can realistically be expected. I do very much appreciate that Yola heard clients outrage and has begun to take steps to correct the problem.

Please keep your creative clients in mind.

Thank you.
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hello Andrea,

Your story really highlights the importance of choice to be free in design and being able to use tools in an unobstructed way. It is probably the best explanation of this need that I have read.

You have successfully argued that the "lowest common denominator" design system is flawed and unsuitable for your own site and I think many people's site design.

Thank you for taking the time to tell this and I certainly wish that you can go forward without serious design limitations when the sitebuilder is back on board. I would really enjoy seeing your site when you are ready again.

Sincerely,
Gop.
Photo of David Byers

David Byers

• 8 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
I couldn't agree more.
Photo of a1web UK

a1web UK

• 174 Posts
  • 24 Reply Likes
As john said above.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT, because many of us have lost money through this and we are still losing money now while confidence is built to dare risk some editing/updates

So, Yola, please restore your/our system to EXACTLY the way it was before Black Monday. No fudges. So you and your customers can get back to our lives. And do note the best practice for product development in future:

1. Test innovations on a broad-ranging panel of real customers before roll-out.
2. Roll out each individual feature gently, just one per month, and accompany each with a tutorial as you do it.
3. Provide a 'roll back' feature so that folk who do not want any new feature can still use the old tools they're comfortable with.
Photo of condo58

condo58

• 130 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Great suggestions, particularly the "roll back" feature.
Photo of a1web UK

a1web UK

• 174 Posts
  • 24 Reply Likes
AN EMAIL should be sent to all members telling them when it has been safely reverted, because there will be many that have never visited or know about this forum yet but will have been experiencing the faults and not knowing that it was not thier own doing.

Pierpaolo Paradisi

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
yes, it is true ...
Photo of Paul Rhodes

Paul Rhodes

• 79 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
I still have the new text toolbar i thought the old 1 was coming back straight away NIGHTMARE
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hello Paul,

In the list of threads there has been advice that this will be available and announced as soon as the teams at Yola have reverted and tested the system. They don't want to prematurely release the roll-back until they are sure that they have done all the necessary tweaks possible. They aren't able to give a time that this will be ready and really don't want to risk a sub-optimal push.

The general suggestion is to hold off doing further modifications or additions to your site until this is up and going again. They will advise us on the threads of this community forum.
Photo of Paul Rhodes

Paul Rhodes

• 79 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
thanks Gop

Pierpaolo Paradisi

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
The old sitebuilder is come back!!! Wonderful! Thanks!!!
Photo of Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
As discussed here we have just launched our original Text Editor. You can now login and edit your sites as normal. Thank you for your patience while we worked on this.

Pierpaolo Paradisi

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Grazie Laura =)
Photo of Sister

Sister

• 85 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
Thank you!
Photo of John Yeoman

John Yeoman

• 35 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
That sound you hear, Laura, is eight million Yola customers applauding....
Photo of andreakahn1

andreakahn1

• 42 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Many thanks! Glad to get to work!