Thank you!!

• Praise
  • Updated 7 years ago
I love how you made it so easy and simple, it's so much easier than having to make a website the hard way without any places like Yola. Also not only is it easier and free but it's pretty smart and to-the-point. Even for people that aren't computer-smart can easily make a website with it. Also, I'd like to thank you. You are all very considerate, patient, and helpful. Thank you!!
Photo of Kokuro Karate

Kokuro Karate

• 70 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • thankful

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Brianna

Brianna

• 2045 Posts
  • 92 Reply Likes
Hello Kokuro Karate,

Thanks for the praise! We are so happy to hear how well you have been enjoying what we offer to our customers. We look forward to seeing your site when you are ready to publish it to the web!. Until then, do not hesitate contacting us should you need further assistance during your sitebuilding. Thanks again for the kind words!

Cheers!
Brianna
Photo of Kokuro Karate

Kokuro Karate

• 70 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you! And you're welcome! I actually already have the website published, it's not very good though. I'm thinking of adding a facebook like gadget on it and making it more creative looking (but it's harder to do that with the free site) but I need opinions because I just made it on my lonely self =p. If you have any suggestions or would like to help me on it I would be very pleased

the website is:

http://www.Kokurokarate.yolasite.com

I know it's not very good, but it's a start, right? =)
(for the theme I just kind of picked the first and simplest thing I could find, I want to change the look etc. and make it more... I don't know how to describe it... better looking, creative, and more formal)
Photo of Kokuro Karate

Kokuro Karate

• 70 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Also I know that I probably should put a little bit more Contact Us information but I don't really have anymore to give! We don't have a "karate phone number" and I don't think my sensei would really like it being his personal number up there on the internet, that's why I put the email address that I created so if someone was serious about it I could talk to my sensei and see if he would like me to give them his phone number or if he would like to email them back about it (I created all this stuff for him because he is very busy and not very good with technology, though very good at other things. Computers, phones, etc. are not his strongest points. I'm just about the opposite. I'm better with phones and computer things than other things that he's good. Though I don't know Yola very well yet and I'm so thankful that you're here to help!!)
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello Kokuro

I think you have made a good start! I recommend personalizing your site a bit more by adding your own banner. Perhaps does Kokuro Karate have their own logo branding that you can add to your site? You may be interesting in reading our tutorial on how to Personalize your Style.

I also suggest adding a Yola Form to your site as another option for your visitors to contact you.

Maybe you can consider adding some bio info on the sensei and the history of how this business came to be.

The possibilities are endless when it comes to creating your website. I suggest looking at other websites who promote martial arts and seeing what they include. Hopefully, that will give you some inspiration for how to further improve yours.
Photo of Kokuro Karate

Kokuro Karate

• 70 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Might I ask... what do forms do? And thank you for the suggestions. No I don't know of any "logos" and aren't those in silver, etc. (paid for editions) anyways?
Thanks

Kk
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hello Kokuro Karate - if you click on the link above you'll be able to see information on forms. If you add one to your site, visitors will be able to complete the form. You'll get the form submission via email.

By "logo", Sanja means a logo that would have been designed for the company that you can add to the page (something outside of Yola).
Photo of Kokuro Karate

Kokuro Karate

• 70 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hmm... not that I know of. Though I can ask my Sensei if he knows of such a thing for our group =)
Photo of Kokuro Karate

Kokuro Karate

• 70 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you! I changed it a little bit (the appearance and some information). It's still not very good but I like it better. If you want, of course, please take a look! Anymore suggestions? =)