If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
I am no expert at HTML.
but i think for this to work with yola you would have to edit some type of CSS.
Which would require a yola pro site.
But please dont take my word for it and wait for an experienced yola user to help you.
I was able to implement the Meebo bar on my site. This is what you need to do:
1. Log into your Meebo bar account.
2. Click on "Integration Wizard".
3. Select the last option that says "I host my own blog /site or use a different blog platform".
4. Drag over an HTML widget and paste in the 1st code.
5. Drag over another HTML widget and paste in the 2nd code.
Save and update your site. You may need to clear the cache in your browser to see the Meebo bar come up. It'll be at the bottom of your page I believe.
Please let me know if you are not able to see this.