The Online Store PayPal Buttons

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
On my Ashtone Gifts Website? My PayPal buttons are not showing the images. They are just showing the writing but not the actual yellow button image. I just noticed it today. It was not like that yesterday. What is wrong?
Photo of Michael Kilgore

Michael Kilgore

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • upset and sad.

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of James Sutch

James Sutch

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I also have this problem. It has happened today. I have emailed Yola, but no response as yet. I have paid for advertising, so this is costing me money as it makes us look amateurish.
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Michael,

Are you referring to http://www.ashtoneenterprises.com/onl...?

I am able to see your buttons as shown in the screenshot below. Please let me know if you are referring to something else.

James,

Happy to check yours as well, can you share an affected page link please?
Photo of Michael Kilgore

Michael Kilgore

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Laura, No I am not talking about that site. I have another site. It web address is www.ashtonegifts.yolasite.com This site belongs to my band The Reality Band. I maintain and set up the site. I used the online store widgets. The problem just started happening in the last couple of days.
Photo of Michael Kilgore

Michael Kilgore

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Laura, I have several pages on that site ashtonegifts.yolasite.com and none of the online paypal buttons are showing up. I just checked them again. As James said It makes the store look unprofessional. I hope we can get this problem solved soon.
Photo of James Sutch

James Sutch

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
All my ecommerce pages are affected

http://www.deltawoolshop.co.uk/hayfie...

is an example. I am desperate for a fix for this.

Thanks
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hello James,

Now I see the PayPal buttons not displaying and there have been a number of reports of this recently. This is showing up as an error in locating the PP buttons on the PayPal site/server. Yola will need to investigate this and resolve this issue.

Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Official Response
Thanks for following up here. We've been able to replicate this now as well. It was a challenge as it is intermittent but our engineers are working on a solution. We'll keep you updated here.
Photo of Jon Mason

Jon Mason

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Paypal catalog, visible in edit mode, but once saved and posted just a gray box w/ a broken pic icon..screen shots included

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Paypal buttons not visable once posted - gray square with small broken pix icon?.
Photo of Linda Jacobson

Linda Jacobson

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Photo of Jon Mason

Jon Mason

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Still no PP button image - any updates - is there a fix in the works??
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Jon

Yes, there is. It will be released soon. We'll update you on this thread once the problem is solved. Thank you for your continued patience.
Photo of James Sutch

James Sutch

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This has been going on for days now. Please can we fix this.
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hello James,

If you are interested in using the PayPal buttons directly from PayPal in the interim this should get you up and going: Buttons for shopping cart purchases. You would be able to switch back to the Yola widget facility when they have upgraded their PayPal facility.
Photo of Kelly Isara

Kelly Isara

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
how much longer will this be an issue for? its already been a few days.... and both my sites are with yola...i cant remake my pages with buttons.. it take too long... please advise estimate time this will be restored.... another unhappy customer
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Kelly

I'm sorry that it's taking a bit longer to fix this error. I can assure you that it's being worked on and will be released soon. I'm hoping for your futher patience.
Photo of Vashti Cartwright

Vashti Cartwright

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Are we going to get a discount or something because first the redirect link problem now this! It would be nice just saying because this is making our pages look very unprofessional http://www.fairytalebodyoils.com/orde... :(
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Vashti,

Please submit a request to my attention and we'll see what we can do to accomodate you.
Photo of Crystal

Crystal, Champion

• 250 Posts
  • 79 Reply Likes
Hi,

A possible solution which I've done on my own site, is uploading the images to my own image folder, and then modifying the file path name in the paypal code so that it is pulling all images from your own site.
Photo of Michael Kilgore

Michael Kilgore

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Do you know how much longer it is going to take to get the pay pal Button issue resolved? It seems to be taking longer than I thought and no one has mentioned it anymore lately. I am hesitant about sending people the the site because of this problem.
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Michael,

Apologies, I misspoke. This actually has been fixed. If you are still not seeing your buttons can you please try republishing your website? Let us know if that does not solve the problem and we will be happy to take another look.
Photo of Michael Kilgore

Michael Kilgore

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you, It's fixed. I am happy now.