There is a feature I would really like to use, but it doesn't seem to be available. What can I do about this?

• Question
  • Updated 11 years ago
Photo of SynthaSite FAQ

SynthaSite FAQ

• 67 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 12 years ago

Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Official Response
The team at SynthaSite would love to hear from you! Post your requests in this forum. You can also go to the "help" menu and drop us a note about features you would like to see added, or just leave us some feedback about your experience using SynthaSite. Even (or especially) if it is negative! Feedback from our users always receives careful attention.
Photo of Abid

Abid

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
My top wants right now are

- Google Webmaster code fix
- Ability to change/modify stock templates (colors, placements, etc)
- Ability to utilize some of the cooler effects out there (similar to flickr lightbox, and other CSS/web 2.0ish effects
- Tighter integration with blogging (maybe CMS integration with joomla/etc)

my pet request would be to make it easier to integrate google apps services with my site (like a themed login to my google apps domain email (mail.dayolddonut.com is what I use right now).
Photo of Echofox319

Echofox319

• 12 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
What I would like is a feature where users can log in to become members of my website. I know that you guys are working hard on this and I will be patient. Another thing that would be good is if you could make a system, where website owners could send an e-mail to the new member of a website, and also send information and updates of the site. I think synthasite is great and I enjoy using it.
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hi there - you could add a form to your site where visitors can enter their details so that you can send out information. Click on the Forms folder on the sidebar and add a Wufoo or Form Assembly widget. You can get more info on this post: http://getsatisfaction.com/SynthaSite...