Great news! If you’re blogging on Tumblr, you can now integrate your Tumblr blog into your Yola site with our brand-new, easy-to-use widget.
If you haven’t started blogging on Tumblr, it’s a great reason to start—especially since research shows that a business blog can help you:
- Build community and expand your reach to current and new customers.
- Connect with a wider audience and share your expertise.
- Raise your SEO ranking so more potential customers see your site.
Pretty good stuff, right? And all great reasons to check out the new Tumblr widget. It couldn’t be easier. All you do is drag and drop the widget, and your Tumblr blog (every single post) will be seamlessly integrated into your website.
The new Tumblr widget makes it easy to add these great new features to your site:
- Visitors can page through every blog post you’ve ever written.
- Your site instantly updates each time you post to your Tumblr blog.
- Three design style choices to work with your site’s look and feel.
- Your Tumblr image and video sizes configured to fit the dimensions of your Yola site – automatically.
So go for it—if you’ve got a Tumblr blog, try out the new widget to get your followers to your Yola site and vice versa. Just go into edit mode on your site, and you can quickly access the Tumblr widget in the Widget Collections menu to the right of your page. If you don’t have a Tumblr blog yet, get one started now.
What do you think about the new Tumblr widget? Are you going to start your blog? We’d love to know. Please leave a comment here and tell us all about it.