Ugly page!

• Question
  • Updated 9 years ago
  • Answered
Hi, could someone please tell me how to fix my site at http://mcatprep.yolasite.com/
It loads with a large blank space at the top & double Yola ads at the bottom. Thanks.
Photo of Ken

Ken

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • sad

Posted 9 years ago

Photo of Exaggerator

Exaggerator

• 50 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I just saw it, and there were no problems with it.

(Was it, perhaps, because you weren't using Firefox, like I did?)
Photo of diane

diane

• 1238 Posts
  • 121 Reply Likes
There is something weird with it from my view. I don't see a large space but there are double ads and viewing the source code shows quite a mess! Double yola ads plus other stuff I've never seen before. You may want to email yola at support@yola.com Sorry I can't be more helpful. Was there some code you put in there and then this started happening? If so, try taking it off and see what happens.
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Attached is a screenshot of your site. Do you see the space or ads you are referring to there or have you removed some code per Diane's suggestion since this post?
Photo of Ken

Ken

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Laura,

Yes, I have since cleaned up the code a bit using "Tidy." But I still have some debris at the bottom of the page, which I can see on your screen shot, i.e. 2 horizontal lines & an unidentified object at the lower left between the lines.

Also, when I save my work I get a message saying I have errors in javascript but no further info.

Would appreciate your suggestions. Thank you.

Ken
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello Ken

Would you mind email support@yola.com? We'll be able to help you out further from there.