Unable to access my email account

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
Hi,
I have been trying to access my email account for the last few hours but you are telling me you have a problem. When is this likely to be fixed?

Sue
ampthillbouncycastles.co.uk
Photo of Suzie Brace

Suzie Brace

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • anxious

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi all

We had an intermittent problem with Yola Mail on Thursday 18 April, but we've been notified that the issue has been solved.

Please clear cache and cookies of your browsers, and retry.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please let us know should the problem persist on your end. Thank you.
Photo of Rinku Cooking

Rinku Cooking

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi,

I cannot log into my mail account. When I click the mail button it gives me an error.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
I cannot log into my email.
Photo of Iain

Iain

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Wednesday I tried to access my email account via My Yola Dashboard but got a technical problem message and a 'we're working to fix it message, tried again on Thursday but got same message so today I thought it maybe my PC so I tried accessing via my phone web browser but still have the same issue. Three days I haven't been able to respond to my clients!

Please help!!!

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Can't access my email.
Photo of Suzie Brace

Suzie Brace

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi,
Email is all up and running...just thought I'd say thanks:)

Sue
www.ampthillbouncycastles.co.uk
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Thanks a lot for your feedback, Suzie, it's a pleasure!
Photo of Sara Ortiz

Sara Ortiz

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I also not been able to get into my email. I tried clearing the cache and cookies and I still can't get in. Someone emailed me and said the problem's been fixed, but I'm still having an issue. Help please!!
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello Sara,

I'm sorry to hear the problem is still persisting. Are you seeing an issue where you cannot access your Yola Mail via your My Yola page? If so, there is a bug with this. Our engineers have been alerted to this.

In the meantime, you can access your Yola Mail by going directly to the Yola Mail URL: http://mail.yourdomain.com

Please replace "yourdomain.com" with the domain name you have purchased.

We will let you know when this has been resolved and we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hi Sara

There is seems to be another issue that we're busy sorting out right now. Please see our update on this: DNS issues affecting domain usage and Yola Mail.