Unable to Edit or Update Profile

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Since yesterday editing our website has not been possible. Would you please let me know what the problem is and/or when you expect it to be solved? Also, I am unable to update our profile/account info. I am the current webmaster but updating the email address is rejected due to "already a user with that address." I've had to sign on to our site using our previous webmaster's name & email address. I've inquired several times in the past 6 months but no help/response. Surely this can be resolved. I look forward to hearing from you.

Phyllis Arp
DMPOA, Inc. V.P.
www.dmpoa.net webmaster
Photo of Phyllis Arp

Phyllis Arp

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Michelle Postlethwaite

Michelle Postlethwaite

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I haven't been able to edit my website for a few days now.. it's driving me insane!!
Photo of Stefan

Stefan

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Michelle

I've responded to you on your other thread.
Photo of Phyllis Arp

Phyllis Arp

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Same with me until tonight. Apparently new conflicts with MSN/Internet Explorer. I downloaded Google Chrome and now Yola's working fine...but, be prepared for Yola's new site builder...new, features but it takes time to learn it. Hope this helps.
Photo of Stefan

Stefan

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Phyllis

I'm sorry for the editing issues you were experiencing. In fact Internet Explorer is currently not fully compatible with Yola yet, but we're busy working on it. Using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox should solve the problem.

Have you been able to change your e-mail address? If it tells you that there is already a user with that address, please check if you have created another Yola account with the e-mail address that you want to use. If you need further assistance, please let me know.
Photo of Phyllis Arp

Phyllis Arp

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Stefan, thank you. I can edit the DMPOA site now, via Google Chrome, but again, only via our previous webmaster's user/password. Yes, I am webmaster for another account which is totally separate from the non-profit property assoc., DMPOA; but that Board & webmaster could change annually. So "merging" the 2 existing accounts I now service would likely create additional, similar problems in the future. Any suggestions?
Photo of Phyllis Arp

Phyllis Arp

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Well, now I can't access the DMPOA site via the former webmaster or myself...
rickdraheim or phylarp

Please help.
Photo of Phyllis Arp

Phyllis Arp

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Forget my last post, I guess. After numerous attempts I managed to login with rickdraheim@....lol, gotta laugh. :)
Photo of Steve Munch

Steve Munch

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am trying to update the website I'm running, I keep timing out. First time in four years I have had a problem like this.
Photo of Amy Wyrick

Amy Wyrick

• 8 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I'm unable to even get yola.com to upload on my safari browser. Are they having problems today? I've not received a response in 2 hours. :(
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Steve and Amy,

Sounds like you are both Comcast subscribers. Please head here for more information, and let us know if you are still having trouble there.