If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
As Emmy said you can unlink your Yola site from Facebook using the instructions she gave.
If I am understanding correctly and you would like to link your Yola site to a different Facebook account (PTO?) then you can do so by following these steps:
1. Unlink your account using the instructions above
2. Log into the Facebook account you would like to link to
3. Go to your website and send another update to Facebook
4. Accept the request to connect to Facebook
5. Your Yola site will now stay connected to that Facebook account and you can continue to send updates to it.