If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
I could not publish my site because the button (Update My site) opens window and hangs it like that with out showing the published results in the window. Always red color Loading shows.. since today 1.00PM EST.. means i could not publish it hangs ....please help my website www.tkreddy.com
I my self figured out that ... This hanging of Publish window is because of Google Chrome browser. and this is happening with Chrome just today only... i regularly use Yola with Chrome since 3 months... now it's not working with Google Chrome.... browser computability problem.. may be you can solve this...
I'm sorry to hear that you're having some difficulty updating your site. Please could you check the following:
1. Logout of Yola, restart your browser and login again.
2. Try using Yola in a different browser (eg. Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer).
3. Check to see if you are having problems with your network or internet service provider.
4. Clear your browser's cache. This link has more information: Clear cache.
5. Check your privacy settings. You must accept cookies from Yola. Please click on this link to find instructions for accepting cookies with your browser: Accept cookies.
7. Try loading the site on a different computer or network if possible.
If none of these suggestions solves your problem, please could you let me know what browser you are using (eg. Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 3 etc).