URGENT! Yola my e-mail account is down

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Solved
URGENT! Yola my e-mail account is down and has been all weekend. I have missed countless work e-mails can someone please help? Matt
Photo of Kickboxing Admin

Kickboxing Admin

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • Like I want to leave Yola. Why can't I speak to someone?

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Hi Matt

I am sorry to hear this.  We are looking into the problem and will be in touch with you shortly.
Photo of Matthew Downs

Matthew Downs

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Help! Me too! This is not good and could end up costing us sells over Black Friday!!!! Help please
Photo of Lyall

Lyall, Official Rep

• 142 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Hello Matthew, will you email support@yola.com confirming your Yola Mail mailbox so we can investigate this further? I am keeping an eye out for your email now and will respond as soon as I see it.
Photo of Lyall

Lyall, Official Rep

• 142 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Hi Matthew, I see you have emailed us - I am looking into this now and will respond to your email.
(Edited)
Photo of Insights Group

Insights Group

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have problems with my email also.  Need Urgent help. I have sent 2 urgent emails already.  Please look out for them and respend to me by telephone.  Mrs. Legall
Photo of Matthew Downs

Matthew Downs

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I can't believe this is still not working! The tech even acknowledged that we have paid for five years of service expiring in 2017 on one account. Can you please call me ASAP? I have left three emails with no help this morning
Photo of Lyall

Lyall, Official Rep

• 142 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Hello Matthew,

We will call you within the next few moments to assist further.
Photo of Matthew Downs

Matthew Downs

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Wow.. Call me again! My last employee just reported he is having problems now. This is getting ridiculous
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Matthew,

We have replied to your email, please follow up with us there once you have renewed your subscription.
(Edited)
Photo of Insights Group

Insights Group

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Why is Yola so unprofessional? Yola should send a renewal notice to renew within a specified time period, then if the renewal is not done they can go ahead and cut the renewal subscription off.
Photo of Lyall

Lyall, Official Rep

• 142 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Hello Insights Group, shortly before Yola Mail expires, we do send a renewal notice informing of both the domain and email expiring. If you have not received this (be sure to check that it was not routed to your spam folder about a year after you first purchased your mailbox), please let us know and we will be happy to investigate.
(Edited)
Photo of Insights Group

Insights Group

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi my email is down.  I need my email for reservations.  I have emailed Yola twice Do not respond to my email call me.  Insights Group
Photo of Lyall

Lyall, Official Rep

• 142 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Hello, we'll be calling you shortly.