If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
We don't currently have a tool that allows you to upload your video and play it on your Yola site. But I can suggest an alternative: upload your video onto another website like Youtube or Metacafe and then add one of those widgets to your page on Yola and browse for your uploaded video.
To add a video to your page, follow these few simple steps:
1. Open the "Photo Galleries & Video" folder on the right hand side of the screen and drag and drop a Youtube or Metacafe Widget onto your page.
2. In the properties sidebar on the right, click on the "browse" link.
3. Browse Youtube or Metacafe for the video you want to embed in your site.
4. Copy the URL for the video from your browser window.
5. Paste the URL over the default URL in the properties sidebar in Yola. Hit "Enter" and then click "Apply".
Your video will then be embedded in your web page.
Once you add your video to your page and don't republish your site, then you video won't appear on your published site and visitors to your site won't be able to view it.