If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
To add a video to your page, follow these few simple steps:
1. Open the "video" folder on the right hand side of the screen and drag and drop a Google Video, Metacafe or YouTube icon onto your page.
2. In the properties sidebar on the right, click on the "browse" link
3. Browse Google Video, Metacafe or YouTube for the video you want to embed in your site
4. Copy the URL for the video from your browser window
5. Paste the URL over the default URL in the properties sidebar in SynthaSite. Hit "enter" and then click "apply"
Alternatively, you can easily add a video to your site with a widget from our Widgetbox Gallery, this is how:
1. Drag and drop a Widgetbox Gallery widget onto your page
2. A dialogue box will open, click on the Youtube category or search for 'video' to see all the widgets available
3. Choose the widget you would like to use on your site
4. Click on the Settings button (looks like a tool!) on the left to edit your settings
5. Click on the green 'Get Widget' button and it will be saved and added to your page
6. Save and preview your page to view the widget!