If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
1. First thing - Fill in all your keywords and descriptions - also read over these, very usefull - http://www.yola.com/tutorials/intro-t... - there are about 5 in all, they link to each other at the bottom of the page.
2. As a rule dont have any images which are over 100kb (if you can help it) the facebook image needs reszing in Picnik and saving back - the file is actually very large 982px × 711px (scaled to 200px × 145px) -- you need to resize it to 200 x 145... it will load much quicker.
3. I love your Gif on the home page but it is also a very large file... If you like i could help you apply 'the ulitmate fade show' - it would achieve the same thing as the gif but look (in my opinion) better - it would also load quicker. http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicin...
4. You could add a favorite icon - You can do this in the content sifde bar under page properties.
5. On the hardware page there is a lot of wasted space at the top right.
6. On the hardware and software pages the text reduces from the start of the site - small text has its palce but its a little small for reading - try using large headings with avaerage size text as the paragraph body - that always looks nice.
All of the above are suggestions - the site is looking great, you should be proud.