Waiting on the approval of the transfer of my domain to another registrar (hasn't been answered)

• Question
  • Updated 10 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Waiting on the approval of the transfer of my domain to another registrar

Waiting on the approval of the transfer of my domain to another registrar
I posted another question because the other one was marked as answered and it wasn't.
I really hope you guys can help me out with the process, I have emailed you a couple of times and I haven't gotten a reply. Please Help

My domain is : eaglepassdaily.com

How long must I wait for the transfer to go through?
Photo of joomla

joomla

• 69 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 10 years ago

Photo of joomla

joomla

• 69 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I can't believe not one of the Yola employees can help me out! It's been almost 24 hours since I requested a response and have got none.
Photo of jeremy

jeremy, Employee

• 1349 Posts
  • 90 Reply Likes
Hi there Miguel,

I am sorry for the delay.

I believe Marjie is dealing with your request via email? As soon as she comes back on I am sure she will contact you. ( I shall also follow up on this )

I do know that domains transferred away can take anywhere from 24-48 hours to propagate.

If you have any further questions please let us know
Photo of joomla

joomla

• 69 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hey Jeremy, thanks for the reply. I'll try to bare with you guys as the transfer proceeds. I had a question; am I able to update my website with Yola while I wait for the whole transfer to go through?
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hi Miguel - you can definitely update your website. Please note that it may seem like we're taking some time to solve the problem, but that is because it has been the weekend and we need to wait until office hours to be able to get more information.