Can't log in, getting error message

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
I have a problem logging in. I have tried for the past three days and keep getting the same problem. 'Please try refreshing the page while we try to fix it. If you're still seeing this page (hi again!), try one of the links below or contact our support team.

Need help?

Get your questions answered from our enthusiastic community in Yola's Community Forum. If you prefer a private chat, feel free to contact Support.

Or take a look at these resources:
Yola Tutorials
Yola.tv
Status blog
Report abuse

Stay up to date
Read the latest news on our blog »
Follow us on Twitter »'
I have tried all of the above and posted on your forum, which of yet had no feed back.
I have also tried clearing caches and logging on, on a different computer. Please can you look into this for me please.
Photo of Michelle Cunningham

Michelle Cunningham

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Michelle Cunningham

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
every time in the past three days i have gone to my yola to edit my website.It keeps telling me 'sorry an unexpected erroroccoured' Pleasetry the following. 'Please try refreshing the page while we try to fix it. If you're still seeing this page (hi again!), try one of the links below or contact our support team.

Need help?

Get your questions answered from our enthusiastic community in Yola's Community Forum. If you prefer a private chat, feel free to contact Support.

Yola Tutorials
Yola.tv
Status blog
Report abuse'
I havetried allof the above also including logging on via a different compruter,cleared my cache's.I really am at a loss end on how to go further. Please can you help AND ADVISE ON WHAT TO DO.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Cannot log in website down.
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Michelle,

I am able to access the Sitebuilder for http://muralsforever.com/, is that the website you are referring to? If so, please check out the tips in this tutorial and let us know how it goes for you.

If you are referring to a different website or account, please share the address here so we can investigate further.

Michelle Cunningham

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Laura. Thanks for your reply.
Yes it is for the sitebuilder http://www.muralsforever.com.
With regards to your message i would love to follow the tutorials page on your home page as well as being able to talk to someone directly. Which unfortunately i am unable to do so. Along with not being able to contact support via your home page-log in page. However i am able to access the community forum, yola tv page and report abuse. The ones that dont work keep telling me internal server error. With the message reading. 'Please try refreshing the page while we try to fix it. If you're still seeing this page (hi again!), try one of the links below or contact our support team.

Need help?

Yola Tutorials
Yola.tv
Status blog
Report abuse

I have also followed your links you sent and they still do not help me nor fix the problem. Except send you round in circles.
Please can you assist further.
Michelle
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Michelle

Am I getting you right that you can even only access certain pages of your http://yola.com website? And if you go the "Help" tab in the main navigation, you get that error message? And you're having the same problems even on different computers? Have you tried a computer which is not within your home/office network (different internet connection)?

Can you view this page of our website if you click on the link here: https://www.yola.com/tutorials/articl...

You will find our phone numbers there as well in case you want to call us. Otherwise you're welcome to keep us updated on this thread, and we'll do our best to help your further.

Michelle Cunningham

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi stefan.
Yes you are correct in thinking that. i have tried all of the above and now your direct link and i am still getting the same message which i have stated on previous messages. So as far as contacting yourselves directly that is pretty much impossible. please can ou assist further.
Michelle
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Michelle

If you want to contact us via phone, here are our service numbers:

Telephonic tech support is available on weekdays from 8am - 6pm EST (12:00 noon - 10 pm GMT), and is available in English and Brazilian Portuguese. If you are calling after hours, please feel free to leave a message and a representative will return your call during the next business day. Find your country or region from the list below for contact information:

United States: 1-866-764-0701
Canada: 1-866-764-0701
United Kingdom: 0-800-098-8493
Ireland: 0-800 553-566
Australia: 1-800-990-642
New Zealand: 0-800-995-055
South Africa: 0-800-981-425
All other countries: + 1-866-764-0701 (international call cost)

If you'd like to continue on this thread, please let us know. Thanks.
Photo of Lyall

Lyall, Official Rep

• 142 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Hi Michelle,

We are glad the issue has been resolved, let us know if you need further assistance - we are more than willing to help!

Lyall
Photo of FF

FF

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi, i am unable to log into my site to make changes. It looks like there is a browser compatability issue but i have tried IE 7, 8  and 9, Firefox and Chrome. Has anyone else had this issue? Please help! thank you.
Photo of Jen

Jen

• 206 Posts
  • 24 Reply Likes
Hi, I have answered you on the thread you created, please update us there so we can continue to help you!