If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
I have a page with links to other websites, when I click on them it takes me off my website (bradyacademyofirishdancesaskatoon.ca) and on to theirs. Is there a way to stay on my website and just open a new window when clicking on my links page?
Yep! What you are asking is certainly doable, however, it will require a bit of HTML.
1. Add text using the Text Widget.
2. Select the text that you want the link and then click the "Link" button on the Text Editing Toolbar.
3. Create your link to your chosen URL as normal, click "OK".
4. Then click the "HTML" button - the last button on the Text Editing Toolbar.
5. You will see the code that looks like this for your link (I have used the text "Visit Wikipedia to see more information", with the link being on Wikipedia:
Visit <!--a href="http://www.wikipedia.org">Wikipedia&l...> to see more information
All you need to do is add in target="blank" as show below:
Visit <!--a href="http://www.wikipedia.org" target="blank">Wikipedia</a--> to see more information
Your link will then open in a new tab or window, depending on what browser your visitor is using.